Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
For me personally this didn't work I believe in fluoride treatments (I work in the dental field) except those that are allergic to fluoride itself. Toms of Maine is a brand I do refer my patients to try if they a allergic to sls as well
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
I'm sure it works I just could get past the taste. I tried it for a week and would gag every time. I thought it e just me but my sons didn't like it either. Sorry not sorry.
Joanne M.
Torrance, CA
Wasn't really a fan of this Tom's product. I like most of the products but this one just had a funny taste that no one in the family liked. It was a bit disappointing compared to other products of Tom's. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
I was not a fan of this toothpaste. It has a great flavor, but left a film in my mouth. I used it multiple times daily until my tube ran out. It didn't meet my expectations
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
When I first tried this, the taste threw me off. After a few uses, I feel in love! I love Tom's because I never have to worry about weird chemicals being in my toothpaste. And it still leaves my mouth feeling clean & healthy!
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I know a lot of people enjoy this toothpaste, however the taste just wasn't for me. I also like to feel like I'm whitening my teeth and this did not help with that at all. The brand is nice, however I would not repurchase.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really did not like the taste of this toothpaste. I guess it worked alright, my teeth didn't feel dirty, but it was hard to use because the taste was just not for me.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I tried this product because it was on sale. Little did I know how awful this product tasted. I love minty fresh toothpaste not stinky toothpastes. It did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend the product.
Allyson L.
I LOVE using natural toothpastes and someone who only purchases cruelty free products I love that I can get something wonderful without fluoride that works for me.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how this product was natural but when I used it my teeth did not feel as clean and didn't feel minty and cold like I like to feel after brushing my teeth.