Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Paige O.
This tastes bad I didn't like it it also has a weird texture. I'm sure it cleans just fine. I would recommend this for young children because it's natural. But I can't get pass the taste of this product :/
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is cool because it's natural and organic. I wasn't fond of it though because it lacked something and I'm unsure what it is. It just tastes super weird. My teeth still felt clean afterward
Tonya W.
York, SC
I love Tom's of Main products! I use their deodorant from time to time. I purchase the toothpaste when it is on sale. However, the Propolis and Myrrh was too strong in scent and flavor. It made me think I was brushing with incense. Keep up the good work and change that "flavor"!
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite product. I don't like the taste or how it foams up. I don't think I would recommend this to my friends. I bought this toothpaste because it was on sale. Crest or Colgate are much better.
Christina C.
Bel Air, MD
Was really bad tasting plus it has Splenda in it which causes me to have bad cramps. Teeth had a grainy feeling after using so I basically just had to clean off the toothpaste when I was done brushing my teeth anyway. Would not buy again, it is too expensive anyway
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this for over two month period.i love the scent it is amazing and refreshing. However this is not a good toothpaste. It left a residue dirt feeling no matter how long I would brush teeth.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
If this weren't a bit more expensive than my go-to Trader Joe's toothpaste, I'd probably buy this over and over again. But since these are my main two options at TJ's, I go for the store brand. I like that this is sweetener free as well as fluoride free.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I have tried Tom's toothpaste only once, and I think it is a product you either love or hate. I think the flavor is kind of weird, but I get the appeal of it being a "natural" product.
Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
This toothpaste did it's job but it didn't leave a fresh taste in my mouth. I have tonsil stones and it leaves my mouth with a bad taste and the tooth paste did not really cover up that taste. I have used that tooth paste about 5 times and I prefer other ones more.
Gina W.
I've used Tom's of Maine Propolis and Myrrh toothpaste in the past, and liked it very much. Propolis is known to help strengthen the gums and prevent infection. Unfortunately, this toothpaste is difficult to find, so I haven't used it in a while.

back