Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Leyla S.
Austin, TX
Unfortunately, this product was quite unpleasant to use- it did not have a good taste, and did not leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Perhaps this is because I'm used to the mint flavor of other toothpastes, but overall, this toothpaste left me and my mouth unsatisfied.
Ashley S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using Tom's of Main toothpaste for years. The fluoride free paste is minty fresh and leaves my mouth feeling very clean, with no traces of residue, like other toothpastes. Highly recommend for those interested in environmental and animal-friendly products.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
My mom loves this stuff! tasty. natural. does a great job! We can't get it in our little town so we order it off of the Internet and stock up. Toothpaste shouldn't be a conglomeration of nasty chemicals. Tom's really makes it possible to maintain your smile naturally.
Leticia O.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is super great! It leaves my breath feeling cleaned and refreshed. I like that it is so natural and these added natural ingredients specifically made my teeth feel a little less sensitive. It is a little pricey but I loved it and would buy it again.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wanted to enjoy this brand & product but nothing about it, was enjoyable. The scent, texture, taste, & even price... were no where near acceptable. I did loyally give it a fair chance & use the entire tube, but by the end, I realized there was no improvement.
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this toothpaste in an effort to make more green choices. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy this toothpaste and did not repurchase. I thought it was chalky and the taste underwhelming to say the least. I was not satisfied at all with this product.
Hattie P.
Tucson, AZ
Love this natural, fluoride free toothpaste. I have become very careful with not only the foods I eat but the beauty products I use to. I like supporting brands who feel the same way. Toms has a variety of flavors for people with different concerns.
Karissa J.
Huguenot, NY
The only myrrh I ever want to hear of again is the double myrrh Cartman won on Southpark for his religious music. This was so gross to brush my teeth with and honestly I didn't feel like I got everything with it. I would brush twice to make sure
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I purchased Tom's of Maine Fluoride Free Toothpaste at Walmart. My primary reason for purchasing it was because I wanted a toothpaste without fluoride. I am happy with the product. I use the product twice daily. I will purchase again.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't really like this toothpaste. I'm always down for a more natural alternative to what I'm currently using, but I think toothpaste might be one of those things I feel like my dentist would like me to not drift from.