Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Buy on Amazon
Taisha L.
Ever since I tried Tom's fluoride-free Propolis & Myrrh toothpaste in cinnamint I don't use anything else. I have gotten so used to how it tastes that I can't even use regular fluoride toothpaste. It's a healthier option to the chemicals in regular toothpaste. The ingredients are NATURAL, nothing is artificial and it tastes great!!!
Taryn C.
I switched to Tom's about 4 months ago because I wanted an all natural brand of items. I really love this toothpaste. There's no fluoride in it so it's completely safe to use. My mom used it "accidentally" and she always has me picking up this brand. It's quite expensive for toothpaste but I believe it's completely worth the switch.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's great because the toothpaste is fluoride free, but my dentist actually recommended that I use a toothpaste that contained fluoride in order to combat the decalcification of my enamel. I honestly preferred the taste of Toms Propolis & Myrrh to classic spearmint toothpaste. And I also liked the Fennel flavor as well
Katia V.
Norman, OK
This toothpaste cleans and freshens better than a lot of other toothpaste I've tried. It works wonders on sensitive teeth, and tastes great. It does take a while to get used to the taste and smell, but you won't want to go back! Loses one star because of the consistency between products.
Tanisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fluoride free toothpaste is a MUST! Oh my goodness I discovered toms in marshalls and wanted to try it out as its all natural and fluoride free and my goodness it's nothing but PROS for my pearly whites I would highly recommend it for the naturalist or those wanting to get away from horrible fluoride
Rosanna R.
Ocala, FL
I bought it because I liked the whole organic deal but I did not feel it left my teeth clean at all. They always felt sandy and this paste does not really leave your mouth that fresh. It's momentary before it goes away. I used it many times until I got tired of my teeth not feeling fresh.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Always purchased Tom's because it claimed to not contain SLS which causes sores in sensitive mouths and is harmful, there was recently a class action lawsuit claiming Tom's actually does contain SLS so I no longer purchase this brand. Before knowing this I didn't notice any problems.
Olga G.
I like Tom's products in general since they're more natural and smell great, however the toothpaste didn't impress me very much. I felt like my teeth were not 100% clean. However, this product doesn't have fluoride in it and I may have to buy it again to avoid the fluoride alternatives.
Autumn B.
I went through an all natural kick where I didn't use flouride or really any products like that. While there was nothing wrong about the toothpaste it tasted a little off. This is good toothpaste I only stopped using it because I read lots of research about why we need flouride!
Rubby G.
CHANDLER, AZ
Loved how it made my mouth feel afterwards. If you have sensitive teeth this might be the toothpaste for you. It is not chemical-filled and you can taste the naturalness of it. My mother bought it and i used it when i was visiting and i loved it! would definitely recommend it