Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Brittney M.
Escondido, CA
I suppose it works well, but the taste I just could not handle. I ended up throwing it out.
David I.
Baltimore, MD
I like this stuff but it just wasn't for me i didn't like how it felt when i brushed it on
Stefanie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste and its fluoride free! Doesn't burn my mouth like most toothpaste do
Jayden L.
Cadet MO
I don't like this product it is gross and don't work don't get it its natural wroth it
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't really like the feeling in my mouth my teeth didn't feel as clean as I like
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
It's like brushing your teeth with a handful of bigfoot's chest hair and toe cheese.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA
My whole family use to use this. It is a good price, a good brand and a good result
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
Even after I brush my mouth still feels dirty and unclean will not buy ever again
Michelle J.
Dallas
I've been using this wonderful toothpaste for about 3 months now, and it's honestly the best toothpaste I've found. I dislike fluoride, and minty toothpaste. This one tastes like black licorice which I love! My mouth feels so clean! Definitely would recommend!
Bekah H.
I really like that I was able to find natural toothpaste, but i didn't like that it barely kept my breath smelling fresh! From all of the other Tom products that i have tried I was very disappointed! If you want your breath smelling fresh i suggest you go with another natural brand as i think this one doesn't make that cut