Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
This stuff is so bad! It tastes awful! I really wish I liked this stuff, but no way! I can't take the bad taste!
Kat M.
When I first tried this, the taste threw me off. After a few uses, I feel in love! I love Tom's because I never have to worry about weird chemicals being in my toothpaste. And it still leaves my mouth feeling clean & healthy!
Very satisfied I prefer organic natural products
Hayley C.
Satsuma, AL
I bought this because of it being fluoride free but just wasn't wowed. Missed my stronger whitening toothpaste.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
I do not like this toothpaste it's like greeny and it tastes nasty I'd rather have the fluoride then have this
emily l.
Suwanee, GA
Love it and tastes good actually lol only used a few whines because doesn't help with whitening teeth at all
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that this is fluoride free! This is so important to me. Love toms products. And I feel safe using them.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
The flavor is great and love that it doesn't have the Florida and it keeps my mouth fresh and clean all day.
Julie D.
North Port, FL
I love the great ingredients in this toothpaste such as propolis and myrrh. Also like that its fluoride free.
Shajeeah M.
Scottdale, GA
This tooth paste does a wonder for sensitive gums. I adore using this on a daily bases for a clean feel.
Veronica W.
Not a big fan of how it left my mouth feeling. The taste is good but my mouth just didn't feel as clean.