Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

tifany b.
Great tooth paste, takes some time getting use to this tooth paste. Ive been using this tooth paste for about 2 months.
Kaitlin B.
Delmar, NY
This toothpaste tastes nasty. It may clean your teeth but i couldn't get over the taste. Very gross, do not recommend.
Sage G.
Steep Falls
The only toothpaste we use because fluoride is literally poison. Taste great and does exactly what toothpaste should do
Samantha C.
Naperville, IL
I love flouride free anything because flouride is poison. The flavor isn't strong and there is no lingering soap taste
Tammy L.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
The taste with this tooth paste was horrible and it felt gritty on my teeth and after wards my mouth felt not clean
Nahomi R.
I prefer fluoride free toothpaste and this one does the job! I recommend it if you prefer fluoride free toothpaste.
Toshua M.
Leatherwood
It refreshing your mouth an helps with bad breath it also whites your teeth an it removes food stuck in your teeth.
Jennifer T.
Bridgeview, IL
My 8 year old is picky and he really likes this product.I think it's great for kids who don't like the minty taste
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like this toothpaste- doesn't taste good and has sugar I think. I don't feel like it gets my teeth clean
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
This stuff is so bad! It tastes awful! I really wish I liked this stuff, but no way! I can't take the bad taste!

Walmart