Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Jamie E.
Hercules, CA
I love flouride free toothpaste. I noticed i stopped getting that weird extra skin on the inside of my cheeks right where my lips end.
Jeannette B.
This toothpaste works very well. You would not expect it to freshen your breath as well as it does without fluoride, but it's great.
Macie F.
Burlington, VT
I know that this is supposed to be good with no additives but to me it just tasted weird and gritty and wasn't sosmething I liked
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan. Tastes like crap. Mouth feels gross. Yuck. Not repurchasing - will stick with Colgate MaxFresh with Breath strips
Skyla C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love to use this product because I it leaves my teeth feeling clean that I would recommend this product to everyone I know.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
It works all out all right but it leaves your mouth nice fresh and clean for you even if u for use vetoing that u usually use
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay, it isn't great. My teeth don't feel super clean after I use it. The good thing is the flavor is really pleasant.
Gabby S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Never got a good clean or a feeling of cleanliness. I hated the aftertaste also! You don't feel as if you brushed after.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this tooth paste it's works great & the taste is tolerable for me. I've tried it 3 times so far & I'll use it Again.
tifany b.
Great tooth paste, takes some time getting use to this tooth paste. Ive been using this tooth paste for about 2 months.