Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Lauren D.
San Diego
So I did like this toothpaste.. it tasted good, lathered well and made my teeth feel clean.. but there must be some weird or strong sulfate in this because my teeth would be so squeaky clean there would literally be this squeaking when I would brush that I have never had with any other toothpaste. That was kind of offputting to me so I would stick to Jason, Desert Essence or Dr. Bronners.
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok not a fan of cinnamon toothpaste. It lingers on forever so everything tastes like you ate Red Hots, and your teeth don’t feel particularly clean after. Would not purchase or try again, and it even turned me off from natural toothpaste in general.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This is the best toothpaste I could find right now. The best toothpaste ever was Burt's Bees but they changed the formulation so the closest thing I found is this one. I like the cinnamint one because it reminds me of the old Burt's. I would prefer a toothpaste that does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate and believe me, I have looked, but found none that I like. At least this one does not foam as much so I tolerate it. So for now, this is my favorite toothpaste and they have some other funky flavors that I want to try.
Courtney D.
Man this stuff taste disgusting. I used it when I was pregnant because so wanted to take all of the chemicals out of my health routines. Your teeth feel clean but this tastes soo nasty. Just get the peppermint onen
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Do not like this toothpaste. The ONLY upside is its natural side. Did not leave my mouth feeling clean, did not leave a good taste in my mouth. Did not even have a good smell. I have never purchased it, a few friends own it and when I slept over it was the only thing to use. I would never buy this product. But I guess it has been in the homes of multiple of my friends says something about the product, but it is not for me.
Olivia W.
Astoria, NY
I have recently been going through skin problems, and I read online that Fluoride Free toothpaste could help. Tom's is the only brand I could find that carried fluoride free which was absolutely amazing. The toothpaste works well, but I wish it left my mouth feeling more fresh. I gave the toothpaste 3 stars since it doesn't make my mouth feel very clean, but the fact that Tom's offers this product is unique and great.
Breonca J.
I've been using Toms toothpaste for a year now, I just recently tried this kind, i use myrrh oils to meditate & sometimes I drop a few drops on my tooth brush but now since they've came out with tooth paste with the oil in it it's even better! Such an amazing natural feeling after I brush my teeth, very white & clean as well as leaving a positive energy in my mouth from the oils..❤️
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
It has a great consistency with a hint of a black licorice flavor and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. My boyfriend loves it, however I'm not that big of a fan of the flavor. I am really particular with my toothpaste flavor. I do like the new plastic tube only because the old metal tube used to get holes in when the metal creased and it would leak toothpaste if the tube was rolled up to help in getting more toothpaste out of the tube.
lou e.
Clearfield, UT
I picked this Tom's because it's fluoride free. The taste isn't too bad, better than baking soda! I think usually the "clean" feeling usually comes from the mintyness or how long it lasts, but if you follow this with some mouthwash your mouth should feel pretty good. As long as I can find this for a decent price I'll most likely keep buying it. Only 4 stars because I would like it to be a bit more minty or a bit cheaper, but good-for-you items seem to have their cost.
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
I try to use as many natural products as I can! Tom's is probably the best brand of natural tooth paste I have tried. I still prefer the way my teeth feel and look after using a popular brand like Crest or Colgate that have whitening ingredients in them. But if you're trying to use less chemicals and more natural products this is a good brand to use.

Walmart