Tom's OF MAINE Fennel Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.Tom's OF MAINE Fennel Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.Tom's OF MAINE Fennel Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Fennel

This fluoride-free toothpaste whitens your teeth by removing surface stains and uses authentic naturally derived ingredients. Our zinc citrate is sourced from zinc, a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. We've also added natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's of Maine that means we use authentic natural ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing! Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oilFlavorFennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seeds with other natural flavors

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
HATED the taste of this toothpaste, and I also don’t feel it cleans my teeth well enough. They feel like they’re still dirty and have some sort of film on them after use. I’m trying to find a good cruelty free toothpaste but this is not the one for me!
Mary M.
I really love how this tastes. I don't really enjoy mint toothpaste because it's just too strong. This fennel one is my favorite taste wise! Seems to do the same good job of other toothpaste I've tried.
Edoka W.
Canton, GA
I love the taste of this toothpaste-- it has a licorice flavor and it leaves my mouth feeling clean. I purchased it from Whole Foods after a friend begged me to stop using fluoride-- which I still use occasionally. Overall, I think it's a great toothpaste that I will definitely keep in rotation.
Farah J.
El Segundo, CA
I love Toms products because they are made from all natural ingredients! The best thing about this toothpaste is that it's fluoride free which is so rare to find. Even though it is fluoride free, it tastes like regular toothpaste and it's nice & minty fresh!
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
I buy this for my kiddo. His dad refuses to let him use a toothpaste with fluoride so this works perfect. And it keeps his little teeth looking so fresh and clean. The few times I’ve used it I enjoyed it as well.
Kimberly 8.
Best tooth paste ever. Keep you feeling so clean- I have repurchased many times and it never disappoints! It's just the right amount of mint and over the time using it my teeth are so white!!! I've recommended to others and to all of you!
Ana V.
Great toothpaste. Has a really good lather and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I've bought this toothpaste many many times. I use it twice a day and like the fresh breath I am left with. I will buy this again.
Lundon L.
What can ya say? Tastes better, poisons less, does just as good a job as other toothpastes (if not a superior job)... what's not to like?

Of course, you have to like fennel in this case. Fennel tastes almost exactly like licorice - and I know a number of people who are absolutely turned off by the taste. Personally, I love it - feels much more natural to me than the usual fake minty flavor. And perhaps does a better job with your breath - there's a reason Indian restaurants serve fennel as their after-dinner 'mints.' But if you expect mint and get fennel, you won't like it. If you already know you like licorice and expect such a taste, you're in for a treat.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm trying to buy things organic so I tried Tom's toothpaste but I just can't switch just yet. The taste was gross at first but then I just got used to it not tasting like regular toothpaste. Still, I didn't feel the same stinging feeling that I get after brushing with other toothpastes. I want my teeth to feel clean (if that makes sense) and this doesn't make me feel that way. It didn't seem strong enough for bad breath, etc. I didn't notice a difference in my breath but in my head I felt like I didn't have the "just brushed" taste so therefore my breath wasn't as good.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love, Love, Love Tom's of Maine Tartar Control and Whitening Flouride-Free Toothpaste! I'll use this forever unless they stop making it, then will probably just learn how to make my own. This toothpaste is effective and an added bonus is that it is fluoride-free. There is plenty of fluoride in your water if you live in a city, so you don't need it in your toothpaste. Do your research, and learn a little more about fluoride, and why you DON'T need it. This toothpaste is a keeper and I highly recommend.