BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Strengthening your tooth enamel is part of good oral health—and with Enamel Strength® toothpaste, you can do it naturally! We've harnessed the power of fluoride to remineralize and strengthen tooth enamel in this ADA approved natural enamel strengthening toothpaste. So show off that smile. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. No animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.

Active Ingredient:

Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)

Inactive Ingredients:

glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, organic Aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, xylitol,Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Acacia senegal (acacia) gum, glycyrrhizic acid, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.

Purpose:

Anticavity

Use:

Hellps protect against cavities.

Warnings:

Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.

If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).

Directions:

adults and children 2 years of age and olderbrush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
children 2 to 6 yearsuse only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)
children under 2 yearsask a dentist or physician

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering ...2 Answers
  • How is Tom's of Maine Enamel Strength® Natural Toothpast...1 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was drawn to this toothpaste because it contains fluoride to help strengthen enamel, it's cruelty free and vegan, and it doesn't contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. I bought it on sale at Walmart for just over a dollar and after using it I think I over paid. Firstly, I love that it's got fluoride it in, that's a must for me, but it's only the standard amount that other toothpastes have 0.15% w/v, so it's nothing special. Secondly, it's great that it's all natural, but it tastes terrible despite being flavored with peppermint oil and *other natural flavor* which isn't listed on the box. For me, it didn't foam up very well so I never got that clean feeling other toothpastes do. Overall it's an okay natural product, but I like other toothpastes better.
Deseray G.
Phoenix
I bought this because it was on sale and really hoped I would like it but it wasn’t anything special. The flavor took getting used to since it wasn’t as strong as other brands and although my mouth felt clean I was always paranoid that my breath didn’t smell great. I work very close the people’s faces all day and need to make sure my breath is, if not minty fresh, then at least not bad. I would get again if it was on a great sale but wouldn’t go out of my way for it.
Arely U.
San Diego
At first I didn’t like it because it didn’t have any taste but after a while of using I got used to it and I started to see that my teeth were getting whiter. It’s a great product and will keep using this.
fabiola a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love it. It has a light taste of mint which is good when my daughter doesn’t like a strong taste. It cleans and I love that it’s natural. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy it.
Gabriellia E.
Anacortes, WA
Using this compared to other toothpastes I felt kind of gross after. The taste is just really weird. I know that is is natural and is supposed to be better for your body but for me I don't feel as clean after and taste might have something to do with it. That being said it still cleans teeth just as good as any other toothpaste.
Kiara R.
Murrieta, CA
I received this as a sample with one of my clothing packages which i thought it was very odd. It had a very odd taste and it wasn’t my favorite and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this on my son it was good cleaned his teeth well and it lasted a long time and it was a regular size tube... It dies the job and its not full or harmful chemicals.
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
I really like this product and that it doesn't take chemically. But my breath would always stink if I didnt wash my mouth. I bought it at Whole Foods. I have only bought it once, and may buy it again in the future. I am satisfied overall, I just need to find a natural mouthwash now.
Liz M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really did not like the Tom’s toothpaste I bought at Meijer. It just for some reason didn’t leave my mouth feeling as clean as other brands. I never bought it since then but would be open to trying other formulas, maybe I didn’t pick the right one for me!
Jamie G.
McComb
I liked that this product was natural. I was looking for something that would clean my mouth, without being too harsh. However, this didn’t feel like it was really cleaning anything, so I haven’t rebought it and have opted for arm and hammer instead!
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??
Michelle L.