BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant in Deep Forest

Our effective line of natural Men's deodorant is aluminum-free. It contains a combination of odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, and natural fragrance to help you smell and feel your best!

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's what makes our products good is how we make them with no artificial fragrance or preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing, ever. Aluminum-free, Tom's of Maine Men's deodorants contain odor fighting botanical hops to keep you feeling your best all day!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits

Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tom's OF MAINE Deep Forest Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant contains a unique combination of odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection. This natural and effective aluminum free deodorant is made without artificial fragrances, preservatives, or animal ingredients, and never tested on animals.

This deodorant looks and feels just like Vaseline, which feels great on my skin. It actually, leaves my underarms feeling soft and smooth. You definitely don't have to worry about it leaving white marks on shirt. (which is one of my pet peeves).

I love the way men's deodorant smells, so I decided to try this one before my husband used it. This is the strongest smelling deodorant I've ever used or smelt. It has a fresh herbal, woodsy, outdoorsy scent! At first the scent is way too strong, but it fades rather quickly. It definitely didn't last 24 hours, at least it doesn't during these hot summer days. I think it would be more effective and long lasting, if used during the winter when it's not this hot and humid!! I will definitely give it another try this winter.

I received this product complimentary, for testing purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this at walmart on clearance for $2 so i picked up about 6 of them. I"m glad i did because my husband and son really like it. I love the smell, my husband says he has no problem with this and he prefers it over the regular unscented we've been using for about a year. It works for him even after a hard day of work.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has got to be as bad as the other brands that I've used in the past. The previous brand I used always caused redness and a burning sensation to my underarms, leaving my underarms in pain. Well thinking Tom's brand may be better for my sensitive skin since it has some natural ingredients, I was totally wrong. Upon applying to my underarms, I felt this painful burning sensation that was far worst than the Old Spice brand. I do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. Look elsewhere!
Candace C.
Marietta, GA
So I really love the smell of this deodorant, it smells like fresh herbs & trees. One pro about this product is doesn't give you the cakey white finish like most antiperspirants. The only issue I have with it is it doesn't help to control sweat much. Your best bet is to let it dry first but honestly I wouldn't wear this if I was going to do anything requiring a lot of physical activity.
Katie D.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always go for men's deodorant over women's because I like earthy, woodsy smells. This deodorant happens to smell fantastic, however it is not very long lasting. I will sometimes use it in the winter when I am not sweating much and it does the job. However I would not recommend this one for summertime use or else your own scent will start to overpower the Deep Forest before long.
Julia S.
Westport, CT
My boyfriend love this deodorant. It last for long time. He used to have some allergies and with this one is completely gone.
Lexie H.
I am a girl, and this is my favorite deodorant. It lasts long, smells great and doesn't effect my sensitive skin
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love natural products this works great i didn't realize until about about 2 uses that it was mens!

Target