Add a Photo

By TOM'S OF MAINE
#1452 in Facial Cleansers
Precisely Formulated, This Rich Body Wash is Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture Citrus Berry With Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil Vitamin E 1 Natural No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol 4 Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture 3 Dermatologist Tested Our daily moisturize body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients to promote soft and smooth feeling skin without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes.
mike c.
mike c.
Stafford, TX

This body wash was not quite what i was looking for. I am more of a masculine fragrance type the citrus was a little overwhelming. Although the soap did leave my skin vert soft and the lather was nice. I used it with a small hand held scrubber about a quarter sized dalup was enough to wash my entire body. I use my body wash in my hair also this product left my hair manageable.
Marci W.
Marci W.

This body wash smells great and has a great feel to it~ leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, and not dried out or filmy like soaps can do. I use it daily and would definitely recommend it. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle with a pump!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This smells great and is not harsh on my skin. I do not use this product often but when I do I am happy about it. It exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with this product. I would buy it again in the near future.
Judi M.
Judi M.

Body wash usually dries my skin out, but Toms makes my skin actually feel nice and moisturized.

Join Now