BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Precisely Formulated, This Rich Body Wash is Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture Citrus Berry With Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil Vitamin E 1 Natural No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol 4 Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture 3 Dermatologist Tested Our daily moisturize body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients to promote soft and smooth feeling skin without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes. see more...

mike c.
mike c.
Stafford, TX
This body wash was not quite what i was looking for. I am more of a masculine fragrance type the citrus was a little overwhelming. Although the soap did leave my skin vert soft and the lather was nice. I used it with a small hand held scrubber about a quarter sized dalup was enough to wash my entire body. I use my body wash in my hair also this product left my hair manageable.
Marci W.
Marci W.
This body wash smells great and has a great feel to it~ leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, and not dried out or filmy like soaps can do. I use it daily and would definitely recommend it. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle with a pump!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
This smells great and is not harsh on my skin. I do not use this product often but when I do I am happy about it. It exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with this product. I would buy it again in the near future.
Judi M.
Judi M.
Body wash usually dries my skin out, but Toms makes my skin actually feel nice and moisturized.
Kayley K.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
The smell to me is very strong just like in their deodorant all though it did make my skin feel clean it is very hard to find so i dont buy this product very much it met my expectation of what it was supposed to do it just didnt go above and beyond if you hate strong smells i would not recommend
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Bought this because it is labeled as a moisturizing wash and I like it but I expected more moisture. I expected to get out of the shower without my skin begging for cream and this really didn't do that but it does smell good and okay price👍
Lakenya S.
Lakenya S.
Sacramento, CA
I am in love with this product. It is natural, smells great, and makes my skin feel good so its a 10/10. The only this that I an iffy about is the consistency of the product, could be a tiny tiny bit thicker.
Jaime b.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This is a nice moisturizer. It feels good on the skin, without being harsh. The scent is nice, and fades quickly after drying. I use this year round without any problems. I bought it at Target and will continue to purchase.
Michael R.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
I like this wash. It smells like oranges and people. Ask me if I have been eating oranges all the time. Lol
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!