Tom's OF MAINE Creamy Coconut Natural Beauty Bar

DESCRIPTION:

Natural Beauty Bar in Creamy Coconut

Our Natural Beauty Bars are gentle on skin while also helping maintain your skin's natural moisture. Our formulas feature organic botanicals - like virgin coconut oil, raw shea butter, or Moroccan argan oil. And because we care about the sustainability of our ingredients, for added peace of mind these bars also use Rainforest Alliance Certified™ palm oil.

Dermatologist tested

No artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bars are gentle on skin while also helping maintain your skin's natural moisture.  Our formulas feature organic botanicals - like virgin coconut oil, raw shea butter, or Moroccan argan oil - and are dermatologist-tested, free from artificial fragrances, preservatives, animal ingredients and animal testing.  These bars also use Rainforest Alliance Certified palm oil.

INGREDIENTS
Water Consistency Aquifer
Glycerin Moisturizer Derived from Vegetable Oils
Natural Fragrance Pleasant smell Natural plant oils
Sodium Gluconate Natural Preservative Derived from corn
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (organic) Moisturizer Organic coconut (Cocos nucifera)
Sodium chloride Consistency Purified salt from the earth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Creamy Coconut Natural Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Erika L.
This soap smells so good! It has a wonderful coconut scent. The scent is not overpowering.  It lather's well and rinses clean. It leaves my skin soft and never feeling dry. A bar lasts a long time. I like the fact the bar does not get mushy in the bath or shower.
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Love this one. It lasts a really long time in my shower. I just wish the scent was a little stronger or lasts a little longer on my skin.
Kristynn S.
Springfield , MO
I wish the coconut smell was stronger. Buts it’s nice and creamy and smells nice. Glad to reduce plastic waste and it lasts for a really long time! Super affordable. Go buy bar soap!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I don’t typically use bar soap so when I received this in a subscription box, I decided to use it to clean makeup brushes and sponges. For that purpose, it works very well. It’s not harsh and drying but still gets everything off the brushes.
Anna K.
Boston
This is literally my favorite bar soap I’ve ever bought in my entire life. So gentle on my skin, with a hint of all natural coconut. It cleans my skin and doesn’t cause any type of reaction, not even reddening of skin! I can use it on my body and my face which is amazing. I love the consistency of the soap. It’s just enough of a scent but not overpowering. So great! I buy it in bulk so I’m never out of it in my bathroom and I always leave it in my guest bathroom and I’ve had several guests commenting how much they love it!
KC D.
Tampa
Natural is the way to go if you’re going to do so in your life natural soap smells good it feels good and it’s good for you. I recommend this out to anyone if you have sensitivity or issues with regular soap. I definitely recommend this soap and it cheap.
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
I prefer to use bar soap over liquid shower gel, but usually bar soap leaves my skin so dry after showering. Not this soap. It’s not hydrating, but it definitely doesn’t dry my skin out. I love the subtle scent, and the price isn’t bad. I buy my Tom’s soap at our local Military Commissary for the lowest price.
Ashley M.
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoyed this product and that it contains coconut oil. You can even smell little bit of coconut in the bar, which I like.
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,272 reviews
These are a good product. I trust this brand. They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment. They are also affordable. I recommend them. It is worth trying at least once.
Meagan H.
Brooklyn
I love this bar soap. It’s refreshing and moisturizing. Perfect for every day use. Also love that it is a natural product

Looking for your answer?