Tom's OF MAINE Cleansing Mouthwash Spearmint uploaded by Beth F.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

About Product:

Get a naturally clean mouth with Tom's of Maine's Cleansing Mouthwash.

Tom's of Maine's Cleansing Mouthwash is a gentle, yet effective mouthwash that cleans without harsh chemicals or alcohol. It contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is never tested on animals. The powerful baking soda blasts through bad breath and germs to deliver a clean, fresh mouth that lasts all day. Cleansing Mouthwash is available in two delicious flavors so you can switch up your routine.

Choose a mouthwash that will leave your breath fresh and clean and get Tom's of Maine's Cleansing Mouthwash at eVitamins now!

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Notes: Store in a cool, dry place. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Poloxamamer 335, Xylitol, Natural Flavors, Benzoic Acid and Menthol.

Directions: Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

Jamie G.
McComb
I like the flavor of this mouthwash...it’s not too intense but still leaves my mouth feeling clean. I get mouth ulcers easily, but this product was calm enough to not break my mouth out. My only complaint is that it does not last long!
501 C.
Merriam, KS
Tom's is one of my favorite brands of mouthwash. It's affordable, decent sized and healthy for not only your teeth and gums but for your body as well. There is no alcohol, dyes or harsh scents. They come in great flavors and are all clear and formulated to get the job done, banish bad breath and supplement brushing and flossing.
Pamela P.
I love how fresh this mouthwash makes my mouth feel. I purchased my mouthwash at Sprouts Farmers Market and it was on clearance. So I was a happy camper even more because I got a deal. I love the flavor and how clean my mouth feels after each use. My entire family has their own Toms mouthwash and we all love it! Thanks Tom
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I like how clean Toms is and they don't use anything harsh or not good for you. I don't find their products super effective and they are a little expensive and not the best. I prefer other clean brands that perform better
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
I find it incredibly hard to find fluoride free tooth products and finally found this one. It makes my mouth feel great after flossing without the added dangers of fluoride .
Sam C.
Bossier City, LA
i am always on the lookout for a cruelty free mouthwash this one left my mouth feeling clean and fresh , i purchased this in store and when i got home i read some not so good reviews about it , thankfully , i tried it and loved it , contrary to a few reviews it doesn't taste disgusting and it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh ...
Frannie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of Tom's of Maine stuff, particularly the toothpaste (which I believe started the company anyway). I like that this product leaves my mouth feeling clean, and uses natural ingredients instead of the weird unidentifiable "blue stuff" many other mouthwashes are made of. I'll keep using this product. Recommended for anyone who keeps it real & likes gentle mouthwash.
Ivon R.
McAllen, TX
My brother came home with this mouthwas one time, and this was the first time I tried it. I was not as satisfied as I hoped I'd be. I have always preferred Listerine over other mouthwash brands because I feel that freshens up and cleanses best. ( I guess it's the burning sensation lol). This one felt more of a base, like hydrogen peroxide. Would probably not use it again.
Ashley D.
Arlington, VA
I like using products that are healthier for myself & more natural. I used this mouthwash before & enjoyed it, especially since it wasn't as harsh as some of the more generic brands. It's a bit small compared to the giant bottles other companies offer, but I'd love to see them do bulk sizes. Overall nice mouthwash & another great product from Tom's.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
I like that this mouthwash is natural and if you swallow a little bit while rinsing, you're not drinking anything harmful. Just know, that I don't find this product to have that listerine freshness feeling, like that super minty taste.
Tiana S.
Is this better than Listerine? What's the differences? Does it kill bad breath better than other brands?
Joe M.
Can this mouthwash get rid of KILLER bad breath?
Tina N.
Does this burn when you use it?
Sarah S.
Does it taste as good as other brands? I only ask because I am new to the "natural" products and I find most lack flavor. or they just taste "healthy".
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Does this come in any other flavor but spearmint?