Tom's of Maine Cleansing Mouthwash uploaded by Beth F.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Natural.  For a Clean, Fresh-Feeling Mouth. Get the clean, fresh breath you want without the alcohol or artificial sweetners you don r want.  Fresh Breath ... naturally ... now that s fresh thinking! Tom s of Maine. Since 1970 Gluten Free Alcohol Free Questions? call 1-800-FOR-TOMS Product and ingredients tested without the use of animals ; see more...

Mari. P.
Tom's is the first mouthwash I have ever tried that doesn't burn the crap out of my mouth! It's very effective and leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn and it's affordable I get mine at Target. Love it use it all the time no chemicals and natural !
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
Good mouthwash! I've recently started switching everything in my house over to all natural so I grabbed this along with Tom's toothpaste. Similarly to the toothpaste, this isn't super minty, but seems to do a good job.
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
This stuff is really really gross. It tastes horrible and leaves a chalky feeling on my teeth after. I don't even know if it's effective because I used it once then couldn't deal with it.
Britney B.
When I still lived home this was the brand of mouth wash my mom would always buy because it tastes good and doesnt have any alcohol in it so it doesnt make your mouth burn.
Sam C.
Shreveport, LA
i am always on the lookout for a cruelty free mouthwash this one left my mouth feeling clean and fresh , i purchased this in store and when i got home i read some not so good reviews about it , thankfully , i tried it and loved it , contrary to a few reviews it doesn't taste disgusting and it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh ...
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wanted to love this product because it is all natural, but when I use it after brushing, my mouth does not feel super clean! I prefer a standard mouth wash, as this one tastes more like flavored, sugary water. I hate to say anything negative about a natural brand but sometimes you've got to make a compromise! The price point is also a little high in my opinion, for what the product is.
Frannie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a fan of Tom's of Maine stuff, particularly the toothpaste (which I believe started the company anyway). I like that this product leaves my mouth feeling clean, and uses natural ingredients instead of the weird unidentifiable "blue stuff" many other mouthwashes are made of. I'll keep using this product. Recommended for anyone who keeps it real & likes gentle mouthwash.
Ivon R.
Mcallen, TX
My brother came home with this mouthwas one time, and this was the first time I tried it. I was not as satisfied as I hoped I'd be. I have always preferred Listerine over other mouthwash brands because I feel that freshens up and cleanses best. ( I guess it's the burning sensation lol). This one felt more of a base, like hydrogen peroxide. Would probably not use it again.
Ashley D.
Arlington, VA
I like using products that are healthier for myself & more natural. I used this mouthwash before & enjoyed it, especially since it wasn't as harsh as some of the more generic brands. It's a bit small compared to the giant bottles other companies offer, but I'd love to see them do bulk sizes. Overall nice mouthwash & another great product from Tom's.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
I like that this mouthwash is natural and if you swallow a little bit while rinsing, you're not drinking anything harmful. Just know, that I don't find this product to have that listerine freshness feeling, like that super minty taste.
Tiana S.
Is this better than Listerine? What's the differences? Does it kill bad breath better than other brands?
Katherine R.
Can this mouthwash get rid of KILLER bad breath?
Tina N.
Does this burn when you use it?
Sarah S.
Does it taste as good as other brands? I only ask because I am new to the "natural" products and I find most lack flavor. or they just taste "healthy".
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Does this come in any other flavor but spearmint?