BY TOM'S OF MAINE #87 in Mouthwash

Tom's™ of Maine Cleansing Peppermint Alcohol-Free Mouthwash.
#1 Natural mouthwash brand.
Baking soda.
Natural.
For a clean, fresh-feeling mouth.
Since 1970. see more...

Tom's Of Maine Cleansing Alcohol-free Mouthwash Peppermint
  • "I recently started using Tom's mouthwash because I have a slight sensitivity to fluoride products." in 2 reviews
  • "This mouth wash works well without having the alchol element within it." in 1 review
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA
As natural mouthwashes go, this is pretty great. No alcohol burn, minty. ...just wished the mintiness were a tad bit stronger and long lasting. But hey, no softening if enamel as with many alcohol- based mouthwashea, so you can use with reckless abandon!! ( just joking. Don't do that. Please... Lol) All in all, a decently minty mouthwash that is inexpensive and won't have you rushing to WebMD if you accidentally swallow some. Enjoy!!!
Ashley R.
Although it did have a refreshing taste it left a weird after taste in my mouth that I wasn't fond of. I also don't believe this was strong enough because I didn't have fresh breath after long because of the after taste. It was alright but if you are looking for a cruelty free brand of mouth wash give this a shot if you don't like strong tasting mouth washes.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I love Tom's products because they avoid harmful chemicals while still providing good results. This mouthwash is alcohol free so it doesn't create a burning sensation, yet cleans my mouth and leaves my breath smelling great. I love the natural peppermint flavor and the price is reasonable. I use this product regularly.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really enjoy this mouthwash as it is alcohol free. It doesn't burn like other mouth washes that contain alcohol. The light mint flavor is also pleasant and makes me want to use mouth wash and remember to to the same. It is a little more pricey that your average mouth wash but I believe it's worth the price.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I purchased this from Target and liked that it was alcohol-free. I have sensitive teeth and gums, so that was probably the biggest selling point for me. I've gone through two bottles now. And I like it more than I do the Crest alcohol-free mouthwash. I need to try some of the other flavors next.
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
No harmful chemicals! All natural and great for my body! I love all of the all-natural Toms products because I feel great about the price and great about the all natural, unharmfull ingredients! I highly recommend to anyone sensitive to the burning sensation of other brands of mouthwash!
Danielle W.
I absolutely love Tom's of Maine mouthwash. It doesn't have the funky aftertaste that a lot of other mouthwash has, and at the same time it feels like it's working. I also love the alcohol-free varieties, because you can really feel like you're getting in there without the awful burn.
Heather B.
Gentry, AR
Nice product, I like how it doesn't burn my mouth when i use it. I also like that the taste is wonderful and lasts for hours after using. My breath smells great and it controls the bacteria in my mouth. I would definitely buy this product again. I will use this as my main mouth wash.
Desiree H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything Tom's , its natural and you dont have to worry about the extra and harmful stuff people in toothpaste these days. i also purchase this from Rite aid at an affordable price. Its very light and doesn't burn you like the other mouth washes does. I would recommend this
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
This mouthwash does not burn your mouth! I love it! I bought it at Giant grocery store and at Target. Love it! It was worth the purchase for sure! Who likes their mouth to burn?! Tom's products represent an all natural way to live. I will continue buying this mouthwash always!
Jasmine A.
I use their deodorant but how well is this mouth wash ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where is this sold at???