BY TOM'S OF MAINE #59 in Mouthwash

Tom's™ of Maine Cleansing Peppermint Alcohol-Free Mouthwash.
#1 Natural mouthwash brand.
Baking soda.
Natural.
For a clean, fresh-feeling mouth.
Since 1970. see more...

Tom's Of Maine Cleansing Alcohol-free Mouthwash Peppermint
  • "I recently started using Tom's mouthwash because I have a slight sensitivity to fluoride products." in 2 reviews
  • "This mouth wash works well without having the alchol element within it." in 1 review
Breanna H.
Crystal Springs
My favorite mouthwash! I usually try to avoid flourish as much as possible, but it’s hard to find a product that works without it. This one definitely delivers! Tastes great, works great, and doesn’t burn
Monica D.
Henderson
I've only purchased this product once. I appreciate Tom's of Maine's ingredients as they are a bit less harmful than others. This mouthwash works fine for a non-alcohol version. I decided I feel like I get more benefit from the alcohol variety. If you need or want non-alcohol, this is a good choice.
Larissa K.
this is my current mouth wash. i needed a mouth wash that was alcohol free and gluten free. only downside is that my mouth is so dry after. i still feel it is a great mouth wash and makes my mouth feel clean with out the burn of the alcohol
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this mouthwash! It has a great taste and smell and is not too strong. It is pricey but it is also natural so that is a pro! After I started using this my breath stayed fresher a lot longer! I definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Great! I love the taste and I love even more that doesn't burn my mouth since it is recommended to rinse your mouth for about 60 seconds before spitting it out. I wish the package was clear so I could see if the product inside has changed color since I usually buy a few bottles as back ups and it takes us awhile to go through them, and also I would be able to see how far down have we used it, other than that the product itself performs amazingly!
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
Due to a health condition, my dad couldn't have alcohol anything for a few years. It was difficult to find products without alcohol that worked for him. This happened to be one of the products that truly didn't work. We tried several alcohol-free products from this brand, including; mouth wash, deodorant, and toothpaste. None of which worked out for us. They didn't keep bad smells at bay or leave the mouth/underarms refreshed.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been on the hunt for a good alcohol free mouth wash for a while now and finally found this one by Tom's of Maine. It is amazing! Super refreshing, no nasty after taste, no alcohol sting, and it really cleans my mouth! This is everything I have been searching for, and I absolutely love it!
Alejandra M.
Rochester, NY
i am a frequent tom's user and i just love the mouth wash. it's natural, alcohol-free and effective. all their mouth products do tend to have a weird after taste and texture but it's definitely little enough to ignore. the effectiveness completely outweighs a small little detail. it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and smell-free without worrying about what i'm putting into my body.
Claire J.
Really liked this mouthwash and appreciated the alcohol-free formula, which is also burn-free! I didn't feel like gagging the entire time I used it. I found the peppermint flavor to be just a little bit sweet, but that may be my own sensitivity to it. Felt clean for a while after!
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the flavor of Tom's Of Maine mouthwashes. I don't find it to make my mouth super clean but it doesn't contain any unnatural ingredients. You can easily find it at Target. I have used it several times. I would recommend to others who like natural products.
Jasmine A.
I use their deodorant but how well is this mouth wash ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is this sold at???