BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Simply White® Natural Toothpaste

Our Simply White® toothpaste uses naturally derived silicas for clinically proven whitening by removing surface stains without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White® uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural Flavors - Mentha piperita (peppermint) oilFlavorPeppermint, spearmint, and other natural flavor oils
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)AnticavityDerived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Sodium HydroxidepH adjustmentSalt water

Buy on Amazon
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
I’ve been using this toothpaste for the last 4-5 years. I used to be that kid who would have a cold sore or fever blister at least once a week. I was annoyed and so was my dentist. I went for a check up and they told me about this toothpaste. They said that it is fluoride free and should help keep cold sores to a minimum. It might be a little pricey for toothpaste, but I will always use it. I rarely ever get cold sores and my teeth look a lot whiter after using it! It may sound cheesy but it changed my life, and I will always use it! If you’re having cold sore issues or anything along those lines, go to Walmart and grab you a tube of this stuff! You won’t be sorry!
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I am a huge fan of all things organic that taste and feel good. Regular (Crest, ect.) toothpaste has always felt very powerful to me and lingered in my mouth with this giant, overpowering mint flavor. Thinking that toothpaste was always supposed to be like that, I've endured it for 20 years. Thankfully, Walmart stocked this organic brand and I decided to give it a go. The flavor is wonderful! Very gentle and mild, my mouth feels so natural after using this toothpaste! I love it
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
I tried to like this and be organic and healthier or whatever. But i missed the whitening power of Crest. I do sometimes whip the Toms back out from the drawer when i feel like i need a break from the stronger flavors. This one from Toms is gentle and feels more natural and sometimes more fresh, depending on my mood.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I love the fact that this is a natural toothpaste and that the brand is very earth friendly. Unfortunately, this doesn’t have the minty taste that I look for in a toothpaste. It doesn’t have much taste at all and it doesn’t really leave my mouth feeling super fresh. But if you like little to no flavor, this would be perfect for you!
Lindsey S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
While this product may be "better" than some other commercially available brands, I found it too gritty. I also could not get over the taste. I did not care for it at all and was forcing myself to brush my teeth. Granted, it's been several years since I've tried it so I would be willing to give it another shot!
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
I hated this toothpaste. It was overly gritty and didn’t seem to foam much at all. I noticed no difference in the color of my teeth and the freshness of my mouth seemed to leave very quickly. I was very disappointed in this considering the price compared to other toothpastes that work much better.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It was hard getting used to this toothpaste. The taste was just kind of “off” and I never felt like I got the same clean feeling I’d experienced with other popular brands. Might be worth trying if you’re looking to change it up, but would not strongly recommend if you’re happy with what you use.
Antonia D.
I really didn't like this brand. I wanted to see what all the hype was about but I was dissatisfied. As a matter of fact, I didn't even use the whole tube. I know people like this brand because of how earth friendly it is, but I just didn't like it.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
This toothpaste was okay but it didn’t seem to work as well as others I’ve tried. And I personally didn’t like the flavor very much. It has kind of an odd mint flavor, probably because it’s made of more natural ingredients. Which is good at least.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
I bought Tom’s at Walmart. I was excited to try it but it didn’t leave me screaming for more. I love that it’s organic and chemical free, but it just wasn’t as effective. And it was too expensive for it not to work super great