Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Simply White® Natural Toothpaste

Our Simply White® toothpaste uses naturally derived silicas for clinically proven whitening by removing surface stains without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White® uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Hydrated silica Consistency Purified silica from the earth
Water Consistency Aquifer
Sorbitol Moistener Derived from Corn (Zea mays)
Glycerin Moistener Vegetable Oils
Xylitol Flavor Birch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfate Dispersant Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural Flavors - Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil Flavor Peppermint, spearmint, and other natural flavor oils
Xanthan gum Gelling agent Fermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxide Natural Color Derived from ilmenite ore
Carrageenan Thickener Seaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity Derived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Sodium Hydroxide pH adjustment Salt water

Is there a good toothpaste for whitening your teeth, that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it?
Does this have fluoride?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...and nice. But I will say something and that is that it did nothing for whitening or making my teeth look any wither. So it clean very well but it is not a whitening toothpaste in reviews
Jess U.
Not as fresh as the bigger cancer infused brands but that can be solved pretty quickly with a diy peppermint oil mouthwash
Amy P.
Onalaska, WI
I like that this toothpaste is all natural and doesn't have the harsh chemicals of most of the commercial toothpastes on the market. It has a subtle, but effective flavor and leaves my teeth feeling really clean.
Trinity E.
Denton, TX
Leaves clean feel. Organic. No hidden chemica. Not dangerous for children. Both my sister and I use it.
Rachael M.
Londonderry, NH
Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste uploaded by Rachael M.
I love this toothpaste! It still has fluoride and whitening properties which is super important to me, but also natural! Toms is a great brand and I’m happy I found a natural whitening toothpaste.
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
I really like Tom’s toothpaste and how fresh n clean my teeth feel!! I have bought this brand a couple times recently!! It was recommended to me from a friend recently!! I am satisfied with my results and will continue to buy!!
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,634 reviews
I like this toothpaste. It’s simple and I like that there are a lot of natural ingredients. It makes my teeth feel very clean.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste uploaded by Janet H.
I purchased this about a week ago at kroger for about $1.40. And no it did not expire it was just on markdown. It was not at all what i expected , im so use to Crest toothpaste that i love a good foamy toothpaste and this was not. The taste was okay but it does make your teeth sensitive which is why i also applied the Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste after this and it did help my teeth go non-sensitive. If you dont like plain , dried , makes your teeth sensitive type of toothpaste i dont recommend it but it does whiten your teeth little by little.
Alyssa L.
Golden
This is always my go to and I love that it’s natural I’m weirdly not a fan of mint so I’m super picky with toothpaste. This doesn’t have an overpowering mint taste but still makes your mouth feel clean.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is definitely my favorite toothpaste! It’s so refreshing with the mint smell, leaving your mouth with good breath! Also, it’s all natural without chemicals, which is amazing!
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't seem to clean my teeth and I hate the feeling of grime teeth, it's a shame because I do enjoy using more natural products!