Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Simply White® Natural Toothpaste

Our Simply White® toothpaste uses naturally derived silicas for clinically proven whitening by removing surface stains without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White® uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Hydrated silica Consistency Purified silica from the earth
Water Consistency Aquifer
Sorbitol Moistener Derived from Corn (Zea mays)
Glycerin Moistener Vegetable Oils
Xylitol Flavor Birch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfate Dispersant Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural Flavors - Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil Flavor Peppermint, spearmint, and other natural flavor oils
Xanthan gum Gelling agent Fermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxide Natural Color Derived from ilmenite ore
Carrageenan Thickener Seaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity Derived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Sodium Hydroxide pH adjustment Salt water

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...and nice. But I will say something and that is that it did nothing for whitening or making my teeth look any wither. So it clean very well but it is not a whitening toothpaste ” in 30 reviews
Huntley, IL
Honestly, I am not sure if this product whitens my teeth at all. I like that it is supposed to be a more natural option, but the taste itself is even offputting. ‘Mint’ is a very kind way to put it. Not the worst taste in the world but certainly not the best. I feel it does a good job cleaning, but my mouth does not have that fresh feeling afterwards.
Memphis, TN
This toothpaste smells good, but that’s one of the only things I like about it. My teeth feel like they hadn’t just been brushed after using this, and I feel like it doesn’t get all of the residue off of my teeth. It also didn’t foam well and made me feel like I needed to keep applying more product.
Murray, KY
It gave a clean feeling but it wasn’t spectacular by any means. I thought the color of the toothpaste also looked kind of funky (I guess that goes along with purchasing natural toothpaste). There wasn’t any WOW factor for me and I probably won’t purchase this again!
Indianapolis, IN
Great alternative to the regular offerings. I tried this after trying to be more conscious of what products I’m using. I feel good about using Tom’s as I’ve used other products from them. This tooth paste tasted good and still gave me that refreshed clean feeling.
Brooklyn, NY
This is and has been my default toothpaste for quite some time. The few times I tried other brands, I noticed a difference in the appearance of my smile. I’ve used other Tom’s toothpastes too, but this is the only that keep me coming back time and time again.
Lancaster, CA
I really like Toms toothpaste. I like knowing I’m brushing my teeth and not infesting my body with fluoride, but tbh it doesn’t come out looking as white (obviously because of the lack of fluoride) as it would if it were one of the other fluoride toothpastes.
Los Angeles , CA
I have been trying to use more natural products all around and this has been good. I sometimes wish it was more minty but it does the trick and doesn't burn my gums, it's very gentle and effective and process range is not too high.
McAllen , TX
I really liked this toothpaste. It’s very minty and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I buy to at Target, which sometimes has a deal/coupon/percentage off its original price. I alternate the flavors every now and then.
Pittsburgh
Animal cruelty free dirt cheap and perfect. Smells wonderful. Does wonders. LeVes your breath smelling amazing and cleans and whitens your teeth throughout use of the tube. I can easily say everyone needs this toothpaste.
Malden, MA
I am a huge fan of Tom’s of Maine toothpastes but this one is my favorite flavor! It’s a nice clean minty taste but the texture is really my favorite part about it and what I think distinguishes it from other toothpastes.