BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Luminous White® Toothpaste in Clean Mint

Get whiter teeth in 2 weeks* with Tom's of Maine Luminous White® – our most advanced whitening toothpaste ever! Luminous White® toothpaste uses a clinically proven natural whitening technology to remove surface stains that is also safe on enamel and safe for everyday use. It's made with biodegradable or mineral derived ingredients, plus water and contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. *by removing surface stains vs regular fluoride toothpaste

Gluten free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

*by removing surface stains vs. regular fluoride toothpaste

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
XylitolFlavorDerived from Birch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorBlend of natural flavors
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)AnticavityDerived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore

Buy on Amazon
Harley B.
New Orleans, La
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had no problem with the taste of this toothpaste or the performance. I was really happy with it until a few uses in it started making my teeth more sensitive than any toothpaste ever has. After switching back to my normal toothpaste it started to go away slowly. The only time my teeth were ever that painfully sensitive was from a bad experience with certain whitening strips.
Meredith L.
I. Love. This. Toothpaste. It is very whitening, and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth at all. In fact when I use this tooth paste it really helps curve a lot of the pain that I often deal with. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Lindsay R.
I can’t really speak for the whitening effect on this, I guess because I don’t really have any stains, but I LOVE the taste and feel of this. It’s not “sugary” like a lot others so when you rinse, your teeth feel simply clean.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
So at first I didn't like this toothpaste! It didn't feel like my teeth were getting clean and I didn't like the weird aftertaste! However I have since changed my mind. This has become my favorite toothpaste. I tried switching to a different one and I can't....seriously! Idk what it is about this one but I probably won't switch again! Also I do have sensitive teeth and this doesn't hurt them at all.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is and probably always will be my favorite toothpaste! I love that it’s all natural and provides amazing results just like the leading brands but without all the chemicals! I always buy this brand!
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
A great all natural toothpaste option that whitens teeth. It's safe for the enamel. Has a great fresh taste. Prevents tartar. No animal testing. No artificial colors, flavors, fragrances, or preservatives. All over an amazing product! Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Luminous White® Toothpaste
Lily O.
I have a bit of turning yellowish teeth- everyone in our house uses Toms of Maine toothpaste, so my mum got my thus toothpaste for me- ive had it for about 2 weeks or so now, and ive found myself brushing my teeth up to 3 or even 4 times a day with it- versus only brushing my teeth 1 or 2 times a week. It has a very nice taste, and it is working on improving my teeth. I wish it could just whiten my teeth, instead of making my teeth glow and whitening them at the same time...
Dezirae N.
Leaves my teeth feeling so clean! I'm an avid coffee drinker so naturally whitening my teeth is awesome! I have noticed a definite difference in the overall look, and health of my teeth and gums after a month of using. Not expensive, found at local Walmart.
Felicia S.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually purchased this at Kroger only because they had it on clearance. It’s a good toothpaste for cleaning, but not for whitening. I didn’t notice a difference after a month of using 2-3 times a day. I was hoping it would be better.
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
Bought this from whole foods because they don't sell crest whitening toothpaste ( my usual go to) but I was not a fan - I like a strong mint flavor and didn't get that from this. Appreciate the natural ingredients though!