BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) foams and disperses ingredients, but some consumers want toothpaste without SLS. This formula uses glycyrrhizin (derived from licorice root) instead of SLS. Plus, we use naturally sourced fluoride for cavity prevention, and natural flavor oils for fresh breath. see more...

Ryann H.
The taste was not great and it did nothing for my sensitive teeth. I did not think it was worth the price and had to stop using it as my teeth were becoming increasingly more sensitive. Maybe it would be better for someone with less sensitive teeth?
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
I just bought this from my Local Wal-Mart. I love that it is one of the only tooth pastes without fluoride. And it does not make my teeth any more sensitive after using it as many other brands do. I recommend toms to everyone!
Dacoda W.
Great flavor, great price, great clean. I don’t have anything negative to say about this toothpaste. It is one of my favorites and my teeth are very sensitive. I notice how extra fresh my teeth feel when I use this
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hadn’t had a cavity in over 10 years when I tried this toothpaste for a few months. After using it for awhile, I went to the dentist and had a small cavity. Probably just a coincidence but I’ll stick to crest.
Arely U.
San Diego
At first I didn’t like it because it didn’t have any taste but after a while of using I got used to it and I started to see that my teeth were getting whiter. It’s a great product and will keep using this.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get a lot of cankersores so I look for toothpastes without SLS. For some reason I thought Toms didn’t use SLS but I was wrong. Toms feels like your normal toothpaste but just a bit expensive for me to buy
Rebecca K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally like this one a lot compared to the other ones the other one seem to leave semi residue on your teeth and just want to not and feeling extremely clean and the scent is extremely refreshing
fabiola a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love it. It has a light taste of mint which is good when my daughter doesn’t like a strong taste. It cleans and I love that it’s natural. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy it.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Love this toothpaste but the I lay thing is that it still has fluoride in it. I love toms toothpaste just wish they made all of the toothpaste fluoride free. Yes I am satisfied with the whitening.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
This product is awful. Expensive and doesn’t work. Doesn’t feel like a normal toothpaste. Really doesn’t improve breath and feels like your putting lotion down your throat. Not a fan whatsoever