BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) foams and disperses ingredients, but some consumers want toothpaste without SLS. This formula uses glycyrrhizin (derived from licorice root) instead of SLS. Plus, we use naturally sourced fluoride for cavity prevention, and natural flavor oils for fresh breath. see more...

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This toothpaste increased my tooth sensitivity while I used it. I think it was far too harsh for my teeth to handle. I don't think it was very effective for whitening either. I would not recommend this toothpaste.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I really wanted to love this product, but I felt like my teeth didn’t feel clean after brushing. I like to purchase more natural health products like deodorant and toothpaste but this just didn’t work for me 💔
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Ugh this toothpaste tastes disgusting. The taste is gross and I feel like my teeth are still dirty even after i just brushed them. I would highly recommend Uncle Harry’s over this toothpaste any day!
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
I was excited to try Toms organic toothpaste.. But to my demise it tastes HORRIBLE .!! I tried to use up the tube but i threw away 3/4 of the tube
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Maureen r.
Dublin, GA
We used this product for a change instead of competitive brands and it was ok. I liked the taste and my mouth feels clean afterward.
B M.
Orlando
This is such a great brand. It leaves not only your mouth and teeth clean but fresh breath too. Highly recommended.
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
I had received this as a sample and was not a fan. The taste wasn't that great and it had an almost grainy texture.
Shyla A.
Winnipeg , MB
Love Tom's toothpaste it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The taste isn't overwhelming like some other brands.
Best of all its cruelty free!