Add a Photo

By TOM'S OF MAINE
#104 in Toothpaste
Toms Of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Strawberry, 4.2 OZ (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Toms Of Maine
Photo (1)
Kate W.
Kate W.
Evanston, WY

Toms of Maine Children's Toothpaste Strawberry is for anyone who is not a fan of spicy or the original flavor of toothpaste. It is definitely for children and they seem to really enjoy it. It doesn't really taste like strawberry though and leaves your mouth feeling a little bit strange and gritty? Overall it is a okay toothpaste but not one I would purchase again. It gets the job done and is a different tasting toothpaste that some may like and others not so much.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Falls Church, VA

This product was an absolute lifesaver when I was pregnant and dealing with morning sickness. I couldn't handle the taste of mint, so the strawberry flavor of this toothpaste was perfection! I still use it now even though I'm not dealing with morning sickness anymore and I'd be tempted to try their other flavors instead of buying the mint one that I normally get, even though this is marketed for kids!
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Batavia (town)

My children and I really enjoyed brushing with Toms of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste in Strawberry flavor. The kids liked the mild but pleasant strawberry flavor. The product is effective for both children and adults and provides sparkly clean teeth and fresh breath. The price is a little high compared to other children's pastes, therefore I deducted one star. Overall a great product!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL

I use this product even though I'm 33 years old, as well as using it for my 6 year old son. It tastes amazing, doesn't leave a film in my mouth like normal toothpastes do. My son likes it as well, and says it's better than the other children's toothpastes that burn his mouth.

I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a great toothpaste the whole family can use!
Was suggested to use this for the youngest in my family, he absolutely hated the chalky after taste and how it wouldn't leave his mouth. I have now used it and agree. It doesn't seem to clean much and the foam seems to stay in your mouth no matter what.
There are other much better natural toothpastes on the market without such horrible chalky aftertaste.
Finally found a toothpaste that my kids LOVE to use. This was our 4th or 5th attempt at a toothpaste I felt comfortable with them using and it was the first brand that they enjoyed the taste of. They know which tube is theirs in the bathroom and reach for it immediately. It makes routines easy when the kids don't complain about brushing their teeth.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Tacoma, WA

We always use this toothpaste, as my nearly four year old has finally mastered not swallowing the toothpaste. We use the fluoride free kind for my two year old. It has a taste that the kids enjoy, but it's not so sweet that I have to worry about them eating it like candy. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't like the minty flavors.
member-7cdb70ddf
member-7cdb70ddf
Bidwell, OH

This toothpaste brand is phenomenal. Their products contain all natural ingredients that I feel fully comfortable using and allowing children to use. I received a sample of this a long while ago, and my five year old brother wound up using it. Now he refuses to use anything other than Tom's strawberry toothpaste. He loves it, and I do too.
Maison M.
Maison M.
Willoughby, OH

I love this toothpaste! Up until about 2 years ago I couldn't handle mint toothpastes and I happened to stumble upon this one in the grocery store and decided to try it out. It tastes GREAT! It's fairly cheap and it lasts a while too. I don't use it anymore but all of my younger siblings do and they love it just as much as I do!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Brandon, FL

Talk about a blessing in a bottle! My daughter has always hated brushing her teeth. Until I ran across Toms Of Maine Strawberry Toothpaste. We can both now enjoy our twice a day teeth brushing experience. She no longer cries and fights for me to use the toothbrush now. She has now graduated to brushing her own teeth.

Join Now