Add a Photo

By TOM'S OF MAINE
#200 in Toothpaste
Toms Of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Strawberry, 4.2 OZ (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Toms Of Maine
Photo (1)
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

I got this for my 4 year old son. He used the non-fluoride version when he was still learning how to brush his teeth properly so now I get the fluride one and for some reason, he doesn't like it. He always asks to use his younger brother's toothpaste instead. I tell him he can have some after he brushes with his toothpaste since I hate wasting products. I think it works well, but he just doesn't like it for some reason.
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Batavia (town)

My children and I really enjoyed brushing with Toms of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste in Strawberry flavor. The kids liked the mild but pleasant strawberry flavor. The product is effective for both children and adults and provides sparkly clean teeth and fresh breath. The price is a little high compared to other children's pastes, therefore I deducted one star. Overall a great product!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

I would highly recommend this item. It is a tad expensive but, in my experience, totally worth it. We first tried this because my son cannot stand mint flavored toothpaste. He wasn't crazy about some of the more traditional candy flavors either so, when I found this and he actually wanted to brush his teeth with it, I was very excited. Of course, its also great that this is a natural product.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL

I use this product even though I'm 33 years old, as well as using it for my 6 year old son. It tastes amazing, doesn't leave a film in my mouth like normal toothpastes do. My son likes it as well, and says it's better than the other children's toothpastes that burn his mouth.

I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a great toothpaste the whole family can use!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Grand Meadow, MN

Was suggested to use this for the youngest in my family, he absolutely hated the chalky after taste and how it wouldn't leave his mouth. I have now used it and agree. It doesn't seem to clean much and the foam seems to stay in your mouth no matter what.
There are other much better natural toothpastes on the market without such horrible chalky aftertaste.
Finally found a toothpaste that my kids LOVE to use. This was our 4th or 5th attempt at a toothpaste I felt comfortable with them using and it was the first brand that they enjoyed the taste of. They know which tube is theirs in the bathroom and reach for it immediately. It makes routines easy when the kids don't complain about brushing their teeth.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Tacoma, WA

We always use this toothpaste, as my nearly four year old has finally mastered not swallowing the toothpaste. We use the fluoride free kind for my two year old. It has a taste that the kids enjoy, but it's not so sweet that I have to worry about them eating it like candy. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't like the minty flavors.
member-7cdb70ddf
member-7cdb70ddf
Bidwell, OH

This toothpaste brand is phenomenal. Their products contain all natural ingredients that I feel fully comfortable using and allowing children to use. I received a sample of this a long while ago, and my five year old brother wound up using it. Now he refuses to use anything other than Tom's strawberry toothpaste. He loves it, and I do too.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.

Got this cause the usual one my son was using got over and I could not find it anywhere, just went with the straw berry flavor hoping he will like it! It is really really good! It has a real strawberry flavor and had silica to gently clean primary teeth, love it! Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Children's Toothpaste
Alison S.
Alison S.
Vancleave , MS

This is the only toothpaste I could use when pregnant with my daughter! I tried many different brands and flavors, and all of them made me sick within seconds. However, when I switched to Tom's Children's Strawberry toothpaste I was able to fully brush and feel clean and refreshed, without the interruption of nausea.

Join Now