Toms Of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Strawberry, 4.2 OZ (Pack of 2) uploaded by Karla C.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms Of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Strawberry, 4.2 OZ (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Toms Of Maine see more...

Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I got this for my 4 year old son. He used the non-fluoride version when he was still learning how to brush his teeth properly so now I get the fluride one and for some reason, he doesn't like it. He always asks to use his younger brother's toothpaste instead. I tell him he can have some after he brushes with his toothpaste since I hate wasting products. I think it works well, but he just doesn't like it for some reason.
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Batavia (town)
My children and I really enjoyed brushing with Toms of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste in Strawberry flavor. The kids liked the mild but pleasant strawberry flavor. The product is effective for both children and adults and provides sparkly clean teeth and fresh breath. The price is a little high compared to other children's pastes, therefore I deducted one star. Overall a great product!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this product even though I'm 33 years old, as well as using it for my 6 year old son. It tastes amazing, doesn't leave a film in my mouth like normal toothpastes do. My son likes it as well, and says it's better than the other children's toothpastes that burn his mouth.

I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a great toothpaste the whole family can use!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Grand Meadow, MN
Was suggested to use this for the youngest in my family, he absolutely hated the chalky after taste and how it wouldn't leave his mouth. I have now used it and agree. It doesn't seem to clean much and the foam seems to stay in your mouth no matter what.
There are other much better natural toothpastes on the market without such horrible chalky aftertaste.
Finally found a toothpaste that my kids LOVE to use. This was our 4th or 5th attempt at a toothpaste I felt comfortable with them using and it was the first brand that they enjoyed the taste of. They know which tube is theirs in the bathroom and reach for it immediately. It makes routines easy when the kids don't complain about brushing their teeth.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Tacoma, WA
We always use this toothpaste, as my nearly four year old has finally mastered not swallowing the toothpaste. We use the fluoride free kind for my two year old. It has a taste that the kids enjoy, but it's not so sweet that I have to worry about them eating it like candy. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't like the minty flavors.
member-7cdb70ddf
member-7cdb70ddf
Bidwell, OH
This toothpaste brand is phenomenal. Their products contain all natural ingredients that I feel fully comfortable using and allowing children to use. I received a sample of this a long while ago, and my five year old brother wound up using it. Now he refuses to use anything other than Tom's strawberry toothpaste. He loves it, and I do too.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Vancleave, MS
This is the only toothpaste I could use when pregnant with my daughter! I tried many different brands and flavors, and all of them made me sick within seconds. However, when I switched to Tom's Children's Strawberry toothpaste I was able to fully brush and feel clean and refreshed, without the interruption of nausea.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
I'm on tube 3 of this for my 5yo. He loves the taste and I love that it's a natural strawberry flavor. It definitely does the job of a toothpaste. I usually get it at Target. He hasn't liked the other kids toothpaste that taste like bubblegum or even the artificial fruit flavored ones.
Lana S.
Lana S.
Corinth, MS
My 5 year old loves this toothpaste!! He wants to brush his teeth all the time with it. He says it taste great and he does a good job with brushing his teeth with it. I like it because it's natural and there isn't a lot of stuff add that he doesn't need.