BY TOM'S OF MAINE #41 in Toothpaste

Toms Of Maine Children's Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Strawberry, 4.2 OZ (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Toms Of Maine see more...

Marissa T.
Callahan, FL
I have a mixed review about this toothpaste. I have tried and liked deodorant by TOM'S, but unfortunately, I didn't like their toothpaste. I brushed my nephew's teeth and the whole time he just wanted to spit out the toothpaste. I also read that it's not safe for a child to swallow this toothpaste while brushing teeth, but my kids Colgate toothpaste is safe for a child to swallow on accident while brushing teeth. Very unlikely to recommend or repurchase.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Horrible flavor! This toothpaste flavor gagged my daughter and she could not use it. Has a very waxy feel to it as well. I was giving this as a sample from my child dances. We tried it twice and then threw it in the trash. This name brand usually has a great product but this one is a major fail in my opinion. I definitely will not be purchasing this and I definitely will not recommend this.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
My kids got a little freaked out on what the toothpaste look like coming out but then after they tried it they really enjoyed it and liked it it's a little bit more than the regular toothpaste but it's also nice to know that it's a lot more natural and safer for their teeth and gums
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
My child loves the taste and I love that it's not got as many unpronouncable ingredients like many other children's toothpastes. I also like that while it may be $1 or 2 more than other children's toothpastes, it is a bigger tube and seems to last longer. Pic attached for ingredients and proof of lack of artificial colors, preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners!
Molly C.
Toms is a great brand but I don’t think it always works as well as other natural brands. It was fine for the kids toothpaste but I actually do prefer fluoride in the toothpaste to prevent cavities. So I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Veronica M.
I wish that this tooth paste didn’t require rinsing because my toddler can’t rinse and spit yet and it’s made for children. I bought it at my local grocery store and liked it because I tried it myself but for the reasons above it’s hard to recommend for kids
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My kids love this toothpaste. And I love the ingredients. Simple all natrual makes me happy. I try to give my kids the best natrual products I can find and Toms is a brand i can always trust to do that.
Kelsey Y.
Frankfort, KY
The strawberry flavor of the toothpaste made it taste very odd. And the product kind of left a film on my teeth. I do like the fact that it is all natural but I think there could be a better product..
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good toothpaste. I usually buy my toothpaste at walmart or big lots. I did see a big difference from what I was using prior. I switch brands depending on what is on sale. Tom’s is a great brand!
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
My youngest son hates the taste of toothpaste so his dentist recommend this brand and this flavor because it works great and SO many kids love the flavor! Not my son :-( I was disappointed because I was sure he would love it. I gave it to my nieces instead. I’m now convinced it’s the act of brushing teeth that my son doesn’t like and not the toothpaste ;-)