BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Fluoride Rinse Kids love the taste of our Juicy Mint Children s Anticavity Fluoride Rinse developed for children ages 6 and older.  Used regularly with fluoride toothpaste, rinsing provides additional cavity protection over brushing alone. Tom s of Maine s children s anticavity fluoride rinse has the ADA Seal of Acceptance.  It has the same strong cavity protection as conventional brands AND is dye-free, gluten-free and alcohol free. Gluten Free. Dye Free. SLS Free ADA Accepted Questions? call 1-800-FOR-TOMS Product and ingredients tested without the use of animals. see more...

• How many of you use your kids mouthwash because it taste great? :)4 Answers
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I love Tom's of Maine because it's one of the few affordable cruelty-free products available in stores. Other competitors charge about $11 or more for mouth wash that's the same size or smaller. My husband and I use this daily and we get the children's anticavity, verses the original, because it has flouride which helps protect teeth from cavities.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I got this for free to try and review from Toms of Maine. It was different. It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't burn, and it has a weird sweet, fruity, juicy yet minty taste to it. And it comes out clear and looks like water so make sure to supervise your kids when in use.
FREDRICKA F.
Best of both worlds!!As many of you naturalistas know ,natural toothpaste and mouthwash are usually flouride free. This one is natural but has the flouride that kids need to help with guarding against cavaties. My little peanut says it taste good,and he's picky!! Great price too under $7,and if you know anything about natural products,thats like $2. Absolutely recommend this!!
jennifer d.
candler , NC
I absolutely love Tom brand I use many many of their products my kids use the Tom toothpaste, and mouthwash! it is a great way to help them brush their teeth because a lot of times with other brands of toothpaste and mouthwash it burns too bad, so i highly recommend this if you have little ones who get irritated by the other brand sensations.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
I wanted a natural fluoride toothpaste with no alcohol. It seems to work pretty well but I'm not a fan of the taste. However, its affordable but hard to find. As long as I find it, I'll use it.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Toms is my favorite brand for all natural products and this does not disappoint. It doesn't have a bad flavor to it and it has fluoride which is rare in all natural. Works great and great price!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is an awesome kids mouth rinse. It tastes mild and has great germ fighting powers. It's natural ingredients allow parents to offer natural products to their children. Our family loves Toms products!
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use tons of Tom's of Maine products in our home and this is a favorite with my kids. Not too harsh or strong. Great taste and helps promote healthy brushing habits.
Bethany d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This mouthwash was purchased for my 5 year old daughter. The taste was too strong for her. I did not mind it, but as a kid's product it didn't fit my needs.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I love toms for adults and it is awesome they have a kids line! This one doesn't burn little mouths at all
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many of you use your kids mouthwash because it taste great? :)