Personal CareOral CareToothpasteTom's of Maine
Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 47oz

Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz

Key Benefits • No artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives • No animal ingredients • Not tested on animals • Gently whitens teeth, safe for enamel, safe for everyday use • Fluoride Free

Is charcoal toothpaste safe to use everyday? I’m hearing mixed things.
I Just ordered from amazon, but I was wondering is this a tooth paste you can use daily ?
How does this compare to other charcoal toothpaste brands?
Start your review of Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz!
Cypress, CA
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Hannah D.
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Hannah D.
Love this stuff! Keeps my teeth looking so white and really feels nice! I love toms as it is plant based and natural! I would definitely recommend this! The only thing is it is a little pricey but definitely well worth it! #teeth #smile #health #wellness
Tempe, AZ
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Rachel C.
I started using this because of the supposed whitening effects of the activated charcoal and I love the idea of a more natural toothpaste. You have to also love that it’s cruelty free, sustainable, and they have no fear sharing ALL ingredients. I really do love this toothpaste. My teeth feel clean but I do think the flavor (this is personal) is so nasty and it does leave a residue even after rinsing (IMO) which is why I’m giving it a 4 star not 5.
Nashville, TN
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by EYA D.
Purchased at: Target
Super refreshing to use and love that it’s fluoride-free! The toothpaste is black, which I personally think is cool & it has a calming peppermint taste. I also like how this product is more like other toothpaste textures. A log of the charcoal toothpastes I’ve used in the past were powder which made things really messy.
Santee, CA
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Abbey S.
Purchased at: Target
Has a clean taste to it and is definitely a trip to see the toothpaste working it’s charcoal magic. The peppermint flavor is slightly subdued by the charcoal which is nice since the charcoal is the main selling point. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Kristie A.
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Kristie A.
I've tried many different activated charcoal toothpaste, that either tasted horrible or didn't work. I was extremely excited to try Tom's of Maine Peppermint Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, that I recieved complimentary for testing purposes. It's a natural whitening toothpaste that removes surface stains, is safe for enamel and for everyday use. It's fluoride-free, SLS-free, cruelty-free, and has no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

This is the best activated charcoal toothpaste I've ever used!! I really like that it's a paste/gel instead of a gritty powder. It has a nice mint taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. After one week of using it twice a day, my teeth are noticeably brighter/whiter.

Also, it doesn't stain clothes or countertops. I most definitely will purchase and continue using this product. I recommend pairing this toothpaste with Tom's of Maine Naturally Clean Soft-Bristled Toothbrush, for even better results.

New Boston, TX
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Rachael L.
This toothpaste is awesome! I’ve used it for about 3 weeks now and can really tell a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I’d say they’re at least 2 shades whiter. It has a nice light peppermint flavor and the black doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would!! I have very sensitive teeth and thankfully I haven’t noticed my teeth being more sensitive so I’d say it’s great to sensitive teeth as well as whitening. Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz
Aiken, SC
Tom's of Maine Charcoal Anti-cavity Toothpaste - 4.7oz uploaded by Coryn B.
Purchased at: Target
Ahmazing product! I find it to be on the more expensive side, that’s what you get with #organic! Flavor is great and my teeth and gums feel beautiful after!
This toothpaste has a decent flavor and does keep teeth looking bright. Plus, it’s fluoride free. However, I don’t like seeing the charcoal in the sink on a daily basis. It requires a sink wipe down every time you brush your teeth. I prefer [product:toms-of-maine-peppermint-fluoride-free-antiplaque-&-whitening-toothpaste].
Concord
Love this toothpaste ! It doesn’t taste bad at all and leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean! The only critique is it leaves a black stain on the sink if I don’t rinse it out all the way but that’s really on me! Great product!!
Purchased at: Amazon
I've found that Tom's activated charcoal works really well. It seems to help whiten my teeth and it's really fun to use. After each brushing session my mouth feels refreshed. I'm planning to repurchase when my tube is all used up. For the medium to low price it's worth a shot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...