Tom's OF MAINE Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Deodorant

DESCRIPTION:

Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Kids Deodorant

Kid turned eight and not smelling so great? Wicked Cool!™ Deodorant is our first natural kids deodorants formulated just for kids! Made with fragrance specifically designed for boys and girls, Wicked Cool!™ provides kids with 24 hour odor protection.

Aluminum free

Paraben free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Kid turned eight and not smelling so great? Introducing Tom's of Maine®Wicked Cool! Deodorant, our first natural kids deodorants formulated just for kids! Made with fragrance specifically designed for boys and girls, Wicked Cool! provides kids with 24 hour odor protection and is free of aluminum, parabens, and artificial fragrances.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived) Consistency Vegetable oils
Water Consistency Aquifer
Sodium stearate Consistency Coconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic) Soothing feel Organic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurate Deodorancy Vegetable oils
Natural Fragrance Pleasant smell Natural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract Deodorancy Hops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil Moisturizer Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acid Antioxidant Citrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic) Deodorancy Organic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

[product:3-pack-toms-of-maine-wicked-cool-teen-boys-natural-deodorant-freestyle-225-oz] I was really looking something for my 10 year old son to use. I really am looking for something natural. How does this hold up?
Being a more natural deodorant I know it won't last all day, how long does this last during a regular day?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer M.
Brentwood, CA
I got this for my 6 yr old because he was starting to get body odor. I tried this because it’s a natural deodorant for him without the harmful chemicals and it has taken care of his odor. He no longer smells musty after very active days.
Sarah F.
Eugene, OR
Tom's OF MAINE Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Deodorant uploaded by Sarah F.
I wanted my boyfriend to start wearing deoterant without aluminum in it.. so I looked around and this one smelt great!! He gives it great reviews too! Says it lasts mostly all day and smells great!! Very happy with it!
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
I love this deodorant I recently bought two because I have two boys age 9 and 6 and I bought them to start teaching them how to use deodorant daily and it didn't give them a rash and the scent is like smooth/fresh scent. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Heather M.
Neenah, WI
Tom's OF MAINE Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Deodorant uploaded by Heather M.
I really like this product. Scent is unisex and not too overpowering. Great for an alumnium free deodorant.
Heather M.
Neenah, WI
Love this. Although I think it's designed for men/boys. I really like the scent and think it's effective for a non-aluminum deodorant. Highly recommend. Great price point and smell.
Daisy R.
Boston, MA
It does what it says so, I don't smell bad when I use this but the container gets so messy. There's always some of the deodorant that gets out of the container and it just looks terrible. None of that ever happened with my other deodorants, even the natural ones.
Lauren S.
rosendale
Great deodorant for your sweaty child. It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals or aluminum so while effective it is also safe to use on your most precious loved ones! It did a great job in helping him not be so smelly at the end of the day.
kayla B.
Yorkana, PA
Not a fan of this product. I was really hoping to like it for my son but it melted in our cabinet (the same cabinet we keep all of our deodorants in).
Susanlynn P.
Reading, PA
Great deodorant. Works well. Love that it aluminum free. It's okay for price. Could use coupons to make price better. Offer in multi pack
Urooj P.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this for my 8 year old. Works great and keeps body odor away even after playing outdoors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany L.
TAMPA, FL
il y a 3 ans
Tom's OF MAINE Boys Freestyle Wicked Cool™ Deodorant I was really looking something for my 10 year old son to use. I really am looking for something natural. How does this hold up?
Abby M. il y a 10 mois
This is the best my son is only 5 but I asked his Dr and she said since this is all natural and a Deodorant not antiperspirant he can use... He has been using it about 6 months and applies once after he showers... He used to stink so bad about an hour after he bathed which just started in the last 9 months to a year or so and with this product I have not noticed at all.. It really helps so much plus I feel good knowing it's from Tom's a trusted company that makes all natural products and it won't harm my son.