Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright Whitening Toothpaste Spearmint uploaded by Tara W.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's Of Maine® Spearmint Natural Botanically Bright™ Whitening Toothpaste.

New!

SLS free. Fluoride free.

Since 1970.

With natural chamomile & aloe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Solid and does the job. Feels as refreshing as any other toothpaste. I bought on a whim bc i was at a health food grocery store and this is what they sold. After some research, seems to be a pretty solid great company of giving back so it’s nice to know where my money is going. Also, what’s going on my body, great ingredients. Will purchase again.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This toothpaste left my teeth feeling gritty, did not do a great job of freshening my breath, and did not whiten my teeth at all. The flavor was okay while using it, but the aftertaste was terrible.
I am a very “crunchy” person and am all for using more natural personal care products, but this did NOT do it for me.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I liked this at first because of the mint flavor was more natural then other mint toothpaste I've tried in the past and my mouth felt clean after using. The downside is that the mint doesn't last long after I brushed and I felt like I wanted to brush my teeth again after about 20 minutes
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
This was my go-to toothpaste for the past few years until I discovered Young Living. I still like toms toothpaste and would purchase it again. I just enjoy a different toothpaste more. I did like the flavor of this one better though ! The spearmint is nice but not over the top.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not worth it, in my opinion. The spearmint taste was gross, it didn’t feel good on my teeth, texture wise was just really not for me. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. If you want a good toothpaste, look into Colgate or Crest. Those are my go too products.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I didn’t care for the texture or taste of this toothpaste at all. I do like the fact that it’s a cruelty free brand so props to them for that. However, it was gritty and there was a definite baking soda taste to it that I just couldn’t get over. Not for me.
Lizzy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m giving three stars because I personally HATE this but my sister loves it. I hate the flavor (and every flavor I’ve tried) and the texture. However my sister loves it because it doesn’t give her mouth problems like ulcers like some other brands do.
Jill L.
Union, NJ
I love the brand. I try to buy their products as much as I can since they are cruelty free and don't use artificial colors, scents, etc. This toothpaste is great. The only downside is the price for weeks when I am on a strict budget.
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite toothpaste that leaves your mouth minty fresh and is made naturally so you can feel good about using it too. Pricey, as with most natural products, but more affordable now that they stock it at places like Target.
Em K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was really excited to use this toothpaste because I wanted to stay fresh with good ingredients. But this toothpaste fell short. It’s high in price, and I don’t think it did a good job cleaning my teeth or whitening them.