BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Reveal your healthy glow every day with a natural moisturizer skin drinks up. Our natural Body Lotion is precisely formulated to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy without artificial ingredients. It moisturizes after just one use and helps condition dry skin. Carefully selected natural ingredients in natural Body Lotion include shea butter, coconut oil and aloe. Dermatologist tested.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oilMoisturizerCoconut (Cocos nucifera)
Caprylic/capric triglycerideMoisturizerPalm Kernel Oil
Stearic acidEmulsifierPalm Kernel Oil
Cetearyl AlcoholEmulsifierPalm, Palm Kernel or Coconut Oil
Glyceryl Stearate CitrateEmulsifier and ConditionerVegetable Glycerin, Palm or Palm Kernel Oil and Corn or Potato
Cetearyl OlivateEmulsifier and ConditionerDerived from olive oil
Cetyl AlcoholEmulsifierCoconut and/or Palm Oil
Sorbitan OlivateEmulsifier and ConditionerDerived from olive oil
Aloe barbadensis leaf juiceSoothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Natural FragranceAromaEssential plant oils and extracts
Lactic AcidNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Sodium HydroxidepH adjustmentSalt water
Benzoic acid (natural)Natural PreservativeApples or Cinnamon leaf/bark
Oryza Sativa (Rice) PowderSkin FeelRice (Oryza sativa) kernels
Glyceryl CaprylateNatural PreservativeCorn or potato and palm or coconut oil
Sodium HyaluronateMoisturizer and CondiitionerFermentation of vegetable matter
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion is the best thing to use if you have super dry skin! I've used it a few times and it made my skin so hydrated I will be using this more often!" in 4 reviews
jennie A.
springfield, IL
My son has eczema and this is one of the only products I have ever found that has zero Fragrance and/or other chemicals! It is nice and thick when lathered but dries thin! It heals the cracked skin by morning if applied before bed!
Taylor P.
I love toms of Maine! I just love the fact that you know exactly what is in it and you don’t have to worry about what chemicals are in it because it is all natural! 100% worth it for the price I will definitely be buying again
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Tom’s of Maine and decided to try this body lotion and I absolutely loved it! Very moisturizing and keeps my skin so soft and amazing. I highly recommend it for people who love lotion and will try other scents!
Faith B.
Greenville, TX
This one here save my skin in my pregnancy 😍 Ever since I got pregnant my skin got so dry and become itchy all the time but when I started using this its back to its normal life 😆
Samantha Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Tom's of Maine products are always exceptional and this lotion was no different. It kept my skin soft and hydrated for several hours, despite washing, and did not leave my skin or hands feeling oily. It did not dry out my skin, which is a problem with most lotions I buy. I would recommend.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Great drugstore product. It has all the ingredients I would like on my skin and leaves it feeling amazing! It is similar to the St. Ives lotion since it has natural ingredients. It is also very affordable but feels the same as a high end lotion brand.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
My grandma had some of this lotion and I totally stole it from her because it was just so nice feeling on the skin. And my boyfriend likes back rubs so I use body lotion for that because I don't use oils. I would buy it on my own for sure and I'd recommend it to anyone who asks about it.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte, NC
Love this lotion! It doesn't have a heavy feeling after I put it on, which is great and I love the fact that it's all natural. I purchase all my other Tom's products from Target and I have never purchased a product that I didn't like. I will definitely buy this lotion again.
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Toms os such an amazing natural and safe company I use their toothpaste and the rest is history it is very affordable for an amazing product it is so safe I use it on my kids it has help with my dry skin and smells good I recommend it is you have dry or oily skin
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This moisturizer is wonderful for my skin. It moisturizes a lot when the skin is very dry. It has no smell, very good. Excellent price and very easy to find in stores and pharmacies. All brand products are wonderful. I will buy again. Is very good.
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
Is this brand really a natural product?