BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Reveal your healthy glow every day with a natural moisturizer skin drinks up. Our natural Body Lotion is precisely formulated to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy without artificial ingredients. It moisturizes after just one use and helps condition dry skin. Carefully selected natural ingredients in natural Body Lotion include shea butter, coconut oil and aloe. Dermatologist tested.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oilMoisturizerCoconut (Cocos nucifera)
Caprylic/capric triglycerideMoisturizerPalm Kernel Oil
Stearic acidEmulsifierPalm Kernel Oil
Cetearyl AlcoholEmulsifierPalm, Palm Kernel or Coconut Oil
Glyceryl Stearate CitrateEmulsifier and ConditionerVegetable Glycerin, Palm or Palm Kernel Oil and Corn or Potato
Cetearyl OlivateEmulsifier and ConditionerDerived from olive oil
Cetyl AlcoholEmulsifierCoconut and/or Palm Oil
Sorbitan OlivateEmulsifier and ConditionerDerived from olive oil
Aloe barbadensis leaf juiceSoothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Natural FragranceAromaEssential plant oils and extracts
Gluconic AcidNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Lactic AcidNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Sodium HydroxidepH adjustmentSalt water

Buy on Jet.com*
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Tom's!!! It isn't thick, it has good ingredients and doesn't irritate my skin! It doesn't have a scent which at first I didn't really like but then I thought that it is better for my skin since it won't be irritating. This is the third Tom's product that I bought and I am really happy with their brand!
Lucy F.
Darien, IL
WORTH THE PRICE! This product will leave you feeling baby smooth little oil residue left on my skin after use and I find the product will last a long time as a little bit of this lotion goes a long way, good for winter and people with sensitive skin issues!
Rayla B.
I  completely love this daily lotion it smells so nice and keeps your skin looking nice and fresh and hydrated , this product is gentle on skin never harsh and always packaged nice I would definitely buy again
David S.
The hand cream is one of the best I have tried and I go through alot of hand cream...my hands always need a little more moisture that I have. The Shea butter is nice and aloe adds a nice boost. Love this and easy to carry. AS for the smell, it just smells natural. It is not strong or overpowering and dissipates in a few seconds.
Courtney S.
Glen Lyn, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this lotion, I could only find it in TN on cavation though it is very good and makes my skin superrrrrrrr soft. will by again when I can find it and made my skin suuuper soft aidfgwieahfbwhavf dgfiwuefb bksdfgwuerbwoeubf sdgf9uwebfowebfwouef
Haley D.
Gulf Shores, AL
This product was very hydrating. It made my skin feel very smooth and baby soft after a few weeks of using it. It was very gentle on my skin, so it is a very good product if you have sensitive skin. I use it after I get out of the shower around 3-4 times a week. Would definitely buy it again!
Heather K.
Wheaton, MN
This body wash is moisturizing but doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, also smells clean. It was effective and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product and how gentle it is on my skin. It smelled a bit odd at first, but it was fine after it was rubbed into my skin.
Jess R.
Not oily
Not overly scented
Not overly priced
Great product
All natural
Amazing and works very well
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
I have really dry skin... Would this help me?
Laila F.
Is this one as moisturizing as the baby one?