Tom's of Maine Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propanediol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyCorn (Zea Mays)
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)Skin conditioningSoybean (Glycine soja)
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits

Tom's of Maine  Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant
Tom's of Maine Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant
  • "It is not easy finding a deodorant that works well, keeping the moisture & odor under control & smelling great too!" in 1 review
  • "It was my first time using the stick, and getting the stick started couldn't have been more uncomfortable; the edges of the deodorant itself were actually stiff and hard, so it felt like I was rubbing plastic on my skin just trying to apply." in 1 review
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Two stars because the scent is great, however, this stuff really does not work at all. I don’t like the feel of application. It’s just too greasy. It does not keep me feeling fresh or dry and it wears off within hours of putting it on. I would say to try Primal Pit Paste™ Lavender Deodorant if you’re looking for a good natural deodorant.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin like most natural deodorants. This has a wonderful fresh/very light floral scent and glides on so nicely, but it doesn’t keep odor completely at bay all day. Even when I don’t sweat, I’m smelling a little BO-ish at the end of the day. I continue to use this because I have it, but I most likely won’t repurchase. Right now I’m layering it with another natural deodorant that does keep the odor away, but doesn’t smell as nice as this one or go on as smoothly. I also use it alone if I take a shower at night and just need a little moisture on my underarms before bed.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason why I purchased this deodorant was to reduce the amount of sweat I produced. It did in fact help with that. I do sweat a lot less but I still sweat. The smell is actually really over powering. Its not a bad smell, but it is a little too much at times.
Kayle C.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Does what it it supposed to do, I love that the scent isn't overpowering. I have to be careful what I wear around patients with breathing ailments and this is my go to.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to love this product as I dig how natural it is and I just know how bad normal deodorant is for me but I just can't use it. It applies easily but it seems wetter than any other deodorant I have used. I feel like if I gave my body ample time to adjust to this over my usual deodorant, I'd love it but since I cannot stand the smell of BO or the feeling of sweaty pits, I won't ever be able to give this a fair shot.
Chey H.
Berwyn
The earthy scent is nice and really wanted this to work. Alas, it definitely didn't. It goes on slick and barely lasts more than an hour. My primary concern was covering up odor but it failed miserably. I find myself reapplying constantly even on days where I'm just sitting at my desk or on lazy weekends. Doesn't seem worth it if you get so frustrated by the smell that you end up putting on normal deodorant.
Roo J.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this product. Now please keep in mind this is a deodorant not an antiperspirant: it will not stop you from sweating. The smell heavenly and light. I work as a server so this is great for me. I would definitely recommend this for someone who just wants a nice clean deodorant.
Kira P.
Athens, GA
I received this deodorant in a gift bag at a convention and was so excited to try it. I’ve heard of the brand before and the stick smells amazing. Unfortunately it didn’t help prevent sweat stains or keep my pits smelling particularly beautiful.
lauren g.
Maryville, TN
As far as natural deodorants go, this one is pretty good.  It took some time to get used to - the first few weeks I wore it, it felt wet and sticky after I applied it.  I almost stopped using it, but I figured I would keep trying it for a bit longer.  Now (about 4 months later), it feels completely normal and I think my body has gotten used to it.  I must mention that I am not a very sweaty person to begin with, so if you're like me, this product may work for you.  If you're someone who tends to sweat a lot, I don't think it will be very effective (as stated in other reviews that I have read).  Either way, just think about how much better this product is for you than typical deodorant! :)
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to say I wasn’t exactly fully satisfied with this deodorant. I received it as a gift from an ex boyfriend who was really into going organic with everything. Although I love the idea and concept of it all and that they do not test on animals ❤️ I was not satisfied with the actual product and how it worked for me. I sweat a lot and I have underarm odor when I sweat a lot and it definitely did not mask it 😔 I know he loves this product though so maybe it just depends on the person. Good luck (:
Josie L.
How does this smell
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
I been wanting to give this a try. I spend a lot of time out doors, Are they waterproof?? What about hot summer days?? Are they long lasting??? Do they go on clear??
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this really effective on hot days?

Tom's of Maine  Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant