BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

• Is there another brand out there besides Tom's that doesn...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any breakouts from this? My daughter see...10 Answers
  • Where can I buy it??2 Answers
Chary O.
Charlotte
I am dry and there is no white stuff on my body. Why, you ask. Because I have started using Tom's of Maine Naturally Dry Natural Powder Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Women. I was somewhat hesitant to use a deodorant that is made with natural powder. However, I love it for it keeps me very dry and gives me 24-hour lasting protection. This dry formula even works great during the summer. Further, the glide stick has been improved to work easier and better; thus, going on easier with no problems.
Chentil D.
Merritt Island
I love that this deodorant is more natural and aluminum free however it doesn't hold up so well in the Florida heat. I used this product for about 2 years before I found something better. I would definitely recommend giving it a go though if you're looking for a natural deodorant
Everyone is different and it might work better for you.
Shannon M.
La Crosse, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this deodorant in the scent wild lavender. Prior to this, the only other retail natural deodorants I have used are  Schmidt's Lavender Sage Natural Deodorant and  Schmidts Deodorant Rose Vanilla 2.65 oz which both made my skin raw and rashy. Luckily, I have not ran into that problem with this product. The reason I am giving it 3 out of 5 stars is because the odor protection is not as advertised. It is supposed to last 24hrs, but after a few hours in the heat, I find myself hoping that no one else notices my sweaty lavender smell. It isn't too bad if you aren't exposed to heat for a lengthy time. I have also noticed that this deodorant is slightly sticky in comparison to another deodorant that I have used with the same solid gel like consistency. I have yet to find a retail natural deodorant that can compete with my favorite from Etsy.
Xiomara G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all if your beginning to get dark underarms I suggest you switch to this deodorant! It has no aluminum which helps a lot since all other deodorants contain this ingredient. And aluminum is one of the main causes of dark underarms plus it’s also cruelty free❤️
👑 K.
Tom's works great. It's long lasting, I did not have any kind of allegoric reaction and I never smelled. When applying it kind of foams, I suggest applying as many swipes that you are comfortable with. It does not leave any residue on your clothes either.
Kimberley H.
this is a great product I also like the deodorant without the antiperspirant. works really really well for a natural product. goes on well and doesn't leave residue on clothes. washes out of fabric well and doesn't yellow the pits of white shirts.
Crowned G.
Land O Lakes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant was TERRIBLE. Although the scent was very pleasant, the aftermath of it was not worth it. First off, its a pretty pricey deodorant although it's natural, Arm & hammer sells a better natural one for $2-3 depending on where you purchase it from. This deodorant doesn't even last 24 hours like it says it does, I have to reapply 3-4 times a day. I also started to get red bumps and irritation from it because it was the only new thing I added to my regimine. I had to go to the doctor to be prescribed a cream just for relief. This is a terrible deodorant for my sensitive skin, I don't recommend purchasing it. 1/5 🌟.
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Meh.

I really loved the scent of this deodorant, and it definitely worked better than the Jason's natural lavender deodorant I'd tried.

But the thing with natural deodorants, if you don't reapply them you are gonna start gettin stanky! This one was really nice when I would first apply it and actually lasted longer than the Jason's. I guess using this versus the traditional stuff, do you want cancer of the lymphnodes in your pits caused by the harsh aluminums in antiperspirant deodorants? I don't. I'd rather deal with the reapplying than have to worry about cancers from chemicals. Stank it up!
Debra L.
Broussard
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. I also like that they use natural ingredients. Good for your skin and your body. It cost is a little more but I think it is worth it because of the nature ingredients.
Courtney M.
Pollock, LA
I still managed to sweat right through this stuff. I guess if you don’t swear much, then it would be worth trying. There’s no aluminum or anything weird, so that deserves some stars.
Nicole K.
Does anyone have any breakouts from this? My daughter seems to have irritated skin so I stopped allowing her to use it for now however being a natural product seemed to worry me with the irritation.
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
I am looking for a new deodorant that does not contain Aluminum ? This is one of the options but I have been hearing some bad reviews and of y'all ladies can help me with some info thanks in advance !
Margaret S.
Glen Oaks, NY
I am trying to simplify my beauty routine and use products with more natural ingredients. How effective is this deodorant?
Amy M.
How well does this last? Will it hold up to a regular 8 hour work shift?
Syrie C.
My armpits are very sensitive, so I'm using the cheapest natural deodorant I can find but its not exactly great at blocking much body odor. This deodorant is about $2 more expensive. Is it worth the upgrade? Is it a good at preventing odors?

Target