BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

• Is there another brand out there besides Tom's that doesn't have ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any breakouts from this? My daughter seems to ha...10 Answers
  • I currently use this but find it not long lasting and I don't rea...3 Answers
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Meh.

I really loved the scent of this deodorant, and it definitely worked better than the Jason's natural lavender deodorant I'd tried.

But the thing with natural deodorants, if you don't reapply them you are gonna start gettin stanky! This one was really nice when I would first apply it and actually lasted longer than the Jason's. I guess using this versus the traditional stuff, do you want cancer of the lymphnodes in your pits caused by the harsh aluminums in antiperspirant deodorants? I don't. I'd rather deal with the reapplying than have to worry about cancers from chemicals. Stank it up!
Brianna B.
Summerville
I love this deodorant and the apricot smell. The lavender has a very strong scent which I find refreshing. I use this because there’s no aluminum and probably the most natural type of deodorant a person can find in a store like Walmart. I’ve heard or people getting cancer from certain deodorants so I like to play it as safe as possible. I don’t worry with this brand and the fact that it keeps me smelling and feeling fresh is the reason I continue to use it.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I am a natural product hunter! I have issues with sweating profusely. This is affordable and I found it at my local market but it doesn’t help with the sweat. I’m okay with that because of the peace of mind that I’m not doing damage to my body! Only downside is that after wearing it, at the end of the day I smell worse than if I hadn’t applied any deodorant at all.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband started using Tom's and urged me to try it. I used his once and thought maybe it didn't work because it was unscented. I bought the lavender scent which smells amazing. I wore it to work (air conditioned area), I don't ever feel like I sweat here and once I got home I could smell myself and it wasn't pleasant. I really wanted to like it so I tried it the next day too and the same thing. The most strenuos activity I do is go the gym every day so I know I cannot trust it for that. I haven't tried bringing it with me and reapplying- maybe that would work? I will try it in the winter too when I don't sweat so much to see if it works but for now its a no go for me. I also do not like the wet feeling it leaves for hours. :(

Aylana a.
This deodorant is natural and contains no aluminum that’s the main reason why I purchased it. I don’t really like this sent to me and makes me smell worse. Also I don’t know if I actually prevents order for 24 hours because I do not sweat a lot. If you decide to order this I recommend going to the store and finding out which scent you like best.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Not only did I smell like a chemical-free home cleaning product but this caused severe itching and ultimately a rash under both of my under arms. I appreciate that this is a natural deodorant but I just feel there are way better options on the market. Will not be recommending to anybody because of my horrific experience.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
Best deodorant hands down. I sweat from anxiety and I’m always moving around, and it lasts through all of it. Sometimes I have to reapply halfway through my day but I wake up pretty early and I do sweat a lot. I’ve gotten kind of sick of the smell though, so I’ve been looking for a new scent. Other than that, no rashes and no stickiness or stains!
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
I decided to make a change and go aluminum free with my deodorant. I am so happy I did. I detoxed my body of the old brand I was using and started using this a week later. I’m so happy with the results and knowing I’m doing better for my body is a plus. I love Toms products.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells great! However I’m not sure if it’s a personal issue or a product issue but the product tended to flake up after a couple of hours for me
Which felt quite gross to be blunt.. I didn’t even use a full stick and would not buy it again..
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
This is the only deodorant I will use! It’s so fresh and clean feeling and it smells amazing. It takes time for the body to adjust to an aluminum-free deodorant so there is an adjustment period but I absolutely love this deoderant.
Nicole K.
Does anyone have any breakouts from this? My daughter seems to have irritated skin so I stopped allowing her to use it for now however being a natural product seemed to worry me with the irritation.
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
I am looking for a new deodorant that does not contain Aluminum ? This is one of the options but I have been hearing some bad reviews and of y'all ladies can help me with some info thanks in advance !
Margaret S.
Glen Oaks, NY
I am trying to simplify my beauty routine and use products with more natural ingredients. How effective is this deodorant?
Amy M.
How well does this last? Will it hold up to a regular 8 hour work shift?
Syrie C.
My armpits are very sensitive, so I'm using the cheapest natural deodorant I can find but its not exactly great at blocking much body odor. This deodorant is about $2 more expensive. Is it worth the upgrade? Is it a good at preventing odors?