BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Long Lasting Deodorant in Fresh Apricot

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

• Does this work as well as the deodorants with aluminum in...2 Answers
Rachel R.
Ramsey
After struggling for such a long time with rashes on my armpits it finally stopped when I switched to this magnificent formula. Apparently the aluminum and other chemicals in regular deodorant was giving me a reaction and since the arm pits are such a sensitive area it was quite severe. I have not noticed any difference in b.o. while using this any I feel protected from smelling during workouts and long days. I also love this specific scent because it layers well with whatever perfume or body spray I’d like to wear. Could not be happier!
Lacy S.
Ward
I started using this deodorant because I have problems with deodorants not working as well as they should & I heard that natural deodorant was supposed to work better. A few weeks of using this, and I was happy with it, until my skin got used to it. Then I started back with my over excessive sweating problem (sorry if it's tmi lol). The scent is really good, and I've found that after a while of using one kind of deodorant, I can go back to using this one and it usually works.
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
I really like this deodorant. It doesn’t do too much to stop the wetness but it works for the smell really well and I like it. I love the scent of the deodorant and this scent works a lot better than the other scents for some reason.
Isadora N.
New York
Wow I don’t understand how people don’t love this deodorant?! Is a very good deodorant, make you feels good when you apply in a clean armpits, is a product to use in a day to day routine, I don’t know if works well for a athlete but for me, while doing soft/medium exercise works fine. Soft smell, this deodorant helps me clear a little dark spots from burn(hotwax), doesn’t cause irritations, doesn’t cause cancer, a natural deodorant, works amazing for me, long lasting product, +4 month, I recommend, work good, affordable -$6, vegan and natural 😘😘
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
I tried to like this so much! They have a great recycling program for their products through TerraCycle and that’s how I initially heard of them. But this is NOT long lasting. I feel like I have to reapply all day. Kinda bummed. I’ve also developed some kind of reaction to it so i feel like I’ve wasted money 👎🏼
Adriana G.
Stockton , CA
I started this deodorant when I was pregnant and although the smell was sometimes unbearable, thanks to overworking nostrils, it certainly did the job. I love that it was aluminum free which was a very important factor for me since breast cancer runs in the family, and I wish to breastfeed.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
meh, i tried this through a beauty box and i do not know if i sweat more then most people (it seems that i do because i do not see such bad reviews on deodorants as i give them), but this just does not cut it. it smells nice and works for a good period of time but not all day
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This product deserves 0 stars. There is noting good about it at all in my opinion. Yes, it’s natural, but it makes you stink WORSE than if you were to just leave the house without ANY deodorant. Many of my friends who have tried it agree and say the same thing happened with them. If you want to waste your money on a product that doesn’t just “not work,” but also makes you stench, then go for it.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Hey bought this a few weeks ago because of all the scare about deodorant causing cancer. It’s a great value at Whole Foods and it seems to do the job. The fragrance is nice and I would recommend to another friend for sure.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
The product is a bit sticky when applied. The scent is very light and fruity, however that changes into something nasty when you sweat! That scent will penetrate your clothing and remain for a while. I was really bummed when I noticed the unpleasant scent, as this is one of the few products that I don't react to.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this work as well as the deodorants with aluminum in them?

back