BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Long Lasting Deodorant in Fresh Apricot

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

• Does this work as well as the deodorants with aluminum in...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Ramsey
After struggling for such a long time with rashes on my armpits it finally stopped when I switched to this magnificent formula. Apparently the aluminum and other chemicals in regular deodorant was giving me a reaction and since the arm pits are such a sensitive area it was quite severe. I have not noticed any difference in b.o. while using this any I feel protected from smelling during workouts and long days. I also love this specific scent because it layers well with whatever perfume or body spray I’d like to wear. Could not be happier!
Lacy S.
Ward, AR
I started using this deodorant because I have problems with deodorants not working as well as they should & I heard that natural deodorant was supposed to work better. A few weeks of using this, and I was happy with it, until my skin got used to it. Then I started back with my over excessive sweating problem (sorry if it's tmi lol). The scent is really good, and I've found that after a while of using one kind of deodorant, I can go back to using this one and it usually works.
Isadora N.
New York
Wow I don’t understand how people don’t love this deodorant?! Is a very good deodorant, make you feels good when you apply in a clean armpits, is a product to use in a day to day routine, I don’t know if works well for a athlete but for me, while doing soft/medium exercise works fine. Soft smell, this deodorant helps me clear a little dark spots from burn(hotwax), doesn’t cause irritations, doesn’t cause cancer, a natural deodorant, works amazing for me, long lasting product, +4 month, I recommend, work good, affordable -$6, vegan and natural 😘😘
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
I tried to like this so much! They have a great recycling program for their products through TerraCycle and that’s how I initially heard of them. But this is NOT long lasting. I feel like I have to reapply all day. Kinda bummed. I’ve also developed some kind of reaction to it so i feel like I’ve wasted money 👎🏼
Adriana G.
Stockton , CA
I started this deodorant when I was pregnant and although the smell was sometimes unbearable, thanks to overworking nostrils, it certainly did the job. I love that it was aluminum free which was a very important factor for me since breast cancer runs in the family, and I wish to breastfeed.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This product deserves 0 stars. There is noting good about it at all in my opinion. Yes, it’s natural, but it makes you stink WORSE than if you were to just leave the house without ANY deodorant. Many of my friends who have tried it agree and say the same thing happened with them. If you want to waste your money on a product that doesn’t just “not work,” but also makes you stench, then go for it.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
The product is a bit sticky when applied. The scent is very light and fruity, however that changes into something nasty when you sweat! That scent will penetrate your clothing and remain for a while. I was really bummed when I noticed the unpleasant scent, as this is one of the few products that I don't react to.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Hey bought this a few weeks ago because of all the scare about deodorant causing cancer. It’s a great value at Whole Foods and it seems to do the job. The fragrance is nice and I would recommend to another friend for sure.
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
This is the WORST natural deodorant I have ever used in my life. I would never recommend it or use it again! First of all, it does not work AT ALL to combat wetness/sweating. Second, I got a horrible rash from it. And by horrible I mean it didn’t go away for weeks after I stopped using it. It was so bad, I was embarrassed to wear sleeveless tops and bathing suits. Never again will I bug a Tom’s product.
| M.
Tampa, FL
Okay, I am insanely picky about natural deodorants! I have worn Toms for a long time and my boyfriend always complains about how it doesn’t last all day. I’ve had to bring it in my purse to re apply over and over throughout the day. Sure, the ingredients are great- but not worth the works bf embarrassing smells you’ll still omit! Trying other natural deodorants that work better.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this work as well as the deodorants with aluminum in them?