Tom's of Maine 24-Hour Natural Long Lasting Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree - 2.25 oz uploaded by Amber W.Tom's of Maine 24-Hour Natural Long Lasting Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree - 2.25 oz uploaded by Janel W.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

IFBLANK(, Tom's of Maine 24-Hour Natural Long Lasting Natural Deodorant - Tea Tree - 2.25 oz) see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
A little expensive but a lot of natural products are. It does a good job deodorizing but it doesn't keep me dry, unfortunately. Maybe it's the tea tree oil. I like using but I'm open to looking for a better (natural) deodorant out there. If there's not one that keeps me dry, I'll buy this again.
Janel W.
I really like this deodorant. Switched to this deodorant because I didn't want to use deodorant that have aluminum in them. And I heard about this Tom's and I picked it up at my local organic store and have been happy with it ever since. It goes on light doesn't leave that nasty build up on your clothes either.
Meghan S.
Cantonment, FL
I like thy this brand is all natural but it makes me stink worse than just the normal sweat smell. This product definitely needs some improvement. It's way too expensive for the expectation.
Kaylah T.
This deodorant smells really good and is all natural. I am trying to switch to a more natural deodorant and this smells great