BY TOM'S BIRD FEEDERS

Kosher 100% pure unfiltered see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "honey can be used for so many different things but this one is so tasty!!!!" in 1 review
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
este es un asesorio que nunca debe de faltar en mi guardaropa me encanta este asesorio lo puedes combinar con lo que quieras tanto con jeean como con un vestidos se lo recomiendo en especial a las personas que usas moda a todo estilo esto es un lujo
Beth R.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
Honey can be used for so many different things but this one is so tasty!!!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Orange City, FL
This brand is currently in my pantry. I don't use honey often, but when I do it needs to be of good quality. This is the first store bought honey I have used in years and I must admit, it tastes great, especially for the price. To me, I would prefer local honey all day long, but in a pinch this brand is my new go-to.
Criselle T.
Criselle T.
Corona, CA
Good for baking and cooking. I have found that this one doesn't t crystallize like some of the other brands.
Aralie D.
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
I use this honey along with cinnamon for my hot tea. it tastes sooo good!
I also use a teaspoon full and mix it with 4 oz of water in the morning.
Lorina C.
Lorina C.
rosamond, ca
Love this. Its very pure tasting .its nice bottle with a good amount of flavor
Alison W.
Alison W.
Lexington, KY
I prefer my honey local and organic. Sorry, Lucky Clover Bear. Not really a fan.
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
San Diego , CA
This is great if you need bargain honey, but for the sake of remaining true to the quality in a recipe, I prefer to use local and raw honey. This is great honey for a tea bar, or biscuits!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
It's honey and it's reasonably priced and it's good. I prefer rew, organic and all that but when your using a lot this is a good option.