BY TOMMY

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger was introduced in 1995. This fine fragrance contains apple, spearmint, citrus and is accented with cinnamon, cranberry and orange making Tommy perfect for daytime use. Design house: Tommy Hilfiger Scent name: Tommy Launch date: 1995 Cologne is available in a 1.7 ounce spray Gender: Men's Features a blend of: Apple, spearmint, citrus, cinnamon, cranberry, orange We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Harout T.
This is one of those best smelling colognes that I would buy time and time again. i really love the scent that this has and I think it is worth the money. I have gotten some good comments on this and I think it is worth the price. Highly recommended.
Stephanie S.
The only bad thing about this product is that I always think of two things when I smell it. My dad and middle school boys. 😂😂😂 They both wore/wear it. Very contradictory for me.

Either way, it's a good scent that I've always liked. I obviously as an adult have a lot more interaction with my dad than with middle school boys....but it's pretty universal. Don't know that I've ever smelled it on someone and not liked it.
Jason C.
Welcome back to high school circa 1995. I wore this everyday. Not bad smelling just a little "young" smelling now that i have grown. It still smells good, but i prefer something a little more "manly" now. The cost has come down a lot, but i think this is perfect for a younger group.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Love love love Tommy Hilfiger. My husband will wear every so often and it just make him smell so incredibly awesome. Great shape of bottle. Can be a bit pricey, but well worth the buy. Long lasting and even great for a gift.
Valeria S.
My dad loves this perfume always uses it to the newspaper when going out to work, has a strong but subtle aroma and lasts you all day, even when it comes in the night of work still smells like perfume. I recommend it guys!
Heath C.
This is a classic! For the price, the smell is awesome and lasts a long time as well! Def recommend this! U can pretty much find this in any drug store, walmart, target! Great product!
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I LOVE this on my boyfriend. Every time he goes to work with it on and comes home that lived in Cologne smell on him just makes me want to bury my face in his chest.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is the best smelling colon I have ever smelled! I bought this for my boyfriend immediately after smelling it. It is honestly the perfect mixture of strong, but not too strong. It is kind of expensive, but not too bad. Worth the money!
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love this smell. It lasts long and isn't overpowering. A few sprays is all you need. I usually get the gift set.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
I love the scent of Tommy hilfiger my husband wears this from time to time and I just want to rub my face in his shirt. Smells amazing good buy
Megan J.
Price range? Opinions?
Aranza C.
This product is continuous proper? Really worth it?
Alberto C.
such is this perfume ??.. never get to prove it, and now looking for a good perfume for my day to day!
Rosmary M.
¿descripción de su aroma?
James Eduard O.
This scent is great. You can wear this al time of the day.. not too strong but very apealling to the ladys