Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
Me gusta esta marca pero es algo cara y en una oferta compre una blusa y en la primera lavada se puso el doble de grande, eso no me gusto
I LOVE TOMMY HILFIGER! I own tons of TH products. My number 1 designer. Not terribly expensive when bought at the right stores. 10/10!!
Love the socks my boyfriend loved that they were thin and ankle he said it was soft on his foot I really feel it was affordable as well
Tommy Hilfiger has hit or miss clothing. Mostly preppy, but you can usually find an occasion or pair it with something more your style.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Es excelente!! De las mejores marcas que he comprado en mi vida. Una cartera tengo de esta marca y todavia intacta. Demasiado excelente
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Their clothes are stylish and just so Tommy Hilfiger. I can just tell that something is TH just by its very simple and elegant design!
Moline, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tommy Hilfiger is timeless! the clothing is high quality and durable which makes it well worth the prices which may seem high to some
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Tommy Hilfiger
When it’s time to splurge, I come here. The clothing doesn’t disappoint. I love their intimates Although I wish they had more variety
I love any clothing item I've ever recieved, I had gotten a pair of their shoes and was surprised by how comfy and sturdy they were!
Marysville, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
One of the most famous designers. His clothes and accessories are top notch. He knows the latest fashions for men woman and children.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt