Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
It is expensive but the quality is nice! I have a pair of pajama shorts from holdover and they are so so comfy and soft. Only had them for two weeks but already love them. When ordering online the products come packaged nicely.
Douro-Dummer
I love this brand so much and I have gotten many items from her as well because they are expensive I live in there sweaters because they are so soft and lovely I would recommend them 100% I wish they weren’t as expletive though
Have bought many clothes from tommy over the years the quality is always outstanding however this is to be expected with the price of the pieces. It’s a very reputable brand and have never had a problem with any of my purchases!
Valle de Banderas Nayarit
Tommy ees una marca que me gusta mucho yo en lo personal adquirí el perfume Tommy de mujer ya por segunda vez y me encanta Su olor no es muy dulce ni muy fuerte además dura todoooooooooooooooooo el día en la ropa. Realmente me gusta mucho .........
birkerød, copenhagen
I love how this smells. I love to use it on dailybasis. It's not expensive. The packaging is cute as well. Hilfiger Woman Flower Rose By Tommy Hilfiger For Women
Good quality, nice clothes I am in love for 100% , it’s pretty expensive but i promise you it is worth the money. There is no more that I can say the have so many styles I would definitely go there if I was you.
Miami
Me encanta la marca sus suéter son lo más cómodo qué hay y aparte hermosos los zapatos y sandalias me encantan Tommy Hilfiger es una de las mejores marcas qué hay en el mercado y la recomiendo 100% no hay duda
Newcastle Upon-Tyne
Amazing choice of clothing and great quality products. I have numerous T-Shirts from Tommy Hilfiger and would highly recommend. Some products can be slightly over priced but would still consider purchasing!
Sunningdale Avenue, Colwyn Bay
Love love love Tommy clothes! I’ve had numerous shirts from here and they’ve all fit like a dream and been incredible quality! While they can be on the more expensive side they’re definitely worth the cash!
My favourite store ! I have to limit how often I visit because I will end up spend WAY more then I should because everything is super comfy and adorable and to be honest it’s not even really that expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt