Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
I have worn and loved Tommy Hilfiger since I was a child. The quality you are getting for the price is amazing! I usually buy new clothes seasonally and i donate my old clothing every six months to womens and homeless shelters and the quality is so good they still look brand new. They have a style for everyone and i recommend checking them out.
Rhinelander, WI
My son and husband mostly wear Tommy Hilfiger brand clothing/accessories but I have several items for women as well. Total aesthetic here reminds me of a kid when it was really popular ( not that it isn't still ) I love this year's winter collections. Love the style and sophistication of this brands look.
Pearsall, TX
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Anna P.
Just got myself some Tommy Hilfiger Hessa Preppy Plaid Lup Duck Boots. They are so pretty and comfortable. I live in south Texas so hopefully we will get a lot of cold fronts so I can wear my boots periodically.
Murrieta, CA
Tommy Hilfiger is one of my personal favorite brands. They have nice designer quality , at a very cheap price. I would definently recommend all products out. There clothes are always comfy , and another plus is they have a million different styles for everybody!
Marina, CA
Tommy Hilfiger brand is amazing. The quality of the products is worth the price. I bought my boyfriend a wallet and he destroyed them but this one has stayed intact for over a year now. Very strong and durable
The more modern styles of tommy Hilfiger are so cute! I have a couple of shirts from this brand that I wear very often. They are very stylish and not pricey at all. I highly recommend them to anyone. I like the styles with the Hilfiger flag the most
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Amazing style. Classic fit in goodies. Classic holiday and winter wear. I adore my husband's and son's winter looks from Hilfiger... Their colonges are super yummy and I can always find a polo I love. ☺👍
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Jennifer B.
En los 90 él fue uno de los primeros diseñadores en mezclar moda con celebridades, patrocinando tours para leyendas del rock como The Rolling Stones y presentando músicos como Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie y Beyoncé en sus icónicas campañas publicitarias.
Danville
I absolutely love Tommy Hilfiger. I love all of their products. If I see two blankets in a store and one is Tommy, you bet your bottom dollar I’m grabbing the Tommy blanket before the other brand even if it’s $20 more. I feel like Tommy just makes quality things and they all look luxurious, it just catches my eye in a different way than the other brands. I’ll also rep any Tommy clothing before I rep other brands. 10/10 service all around.
San Jose, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Used to love this in the 90’s but then the styles haven’t been very on trend. I do see models wear them lately, but it’s not the most flattering and not as good for street style. Outdated. See them too much in thrift stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
9 months ago
Tommy Hilfiger ? yasmin bm96426 Y. what do you think?
Andrew B. • 23 days ago
Buy Tommy Hilfiger at your own risk, they do not stand by their own products and will find any excuses to refuse return.
Andrew B. • 23 days ago
No more... terrible virtually non existence customer service
Lévis
mansha 👸. • 3 months ago
Tommy 👍
nilka E. • a year ago
Bueno eso es en todas partes, esta marca es bastante buena y duradera
Alexandria,Egypt