Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Victoria G.
Really love their vintage stuff but I’ve seen a decrease in the quality and originality in their newer collections. There’s less crazy patterns and flags and more just simple logos that aren’t even stitched into the shirts. I would recommend the outlet stores for cheaper more reasonable prices for the quality
Windsor, ON
I agree with a lot of people here saying the men’s stuff is phenomenal compared to the women’s, but Tommy’s preppy, fashion forward style isn’t for everyone! My entire closet is from Tommy! The denim is amazing as well as winter sweaters! A lot of time they have PERFECT stuff in their sports wear, dresses, and fancy blouses sections you just gotta be on the look!
Leeds
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Olivia H.
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Olivia H.
One of my face clothes brand! Loads of clothes to choose from and all are really good quality a little bit pricey but worth it as they last a long time and still look good, would recommend to anyone, really good brand
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Sophia K.
My brother bought recently this amazing t-shirt from Tommy Hilfiger and he is handsome.. the fabric is from organing cotton and the size much perfectly to his body.. the franchise symbol is small that’s how we like it.. 5/5 from.. we love Tommy Hilfiger 💋
Toronto , ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I genuinely enjoy shopping at this place. I almost always find a gem waiting to be taken home at such an amazing price! You may have to do a bit of digging but you can come up with some pretty cool stuff at amazing prices!
, Prestatyn
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Chloe J.
Love Tommy Hilfiger brought this swim suit and omg it’s perfect Tommy Hilfiger is great quality great price and worth the money that it’s great in person to the customer service you get is welcoming and I would recommend this brand I love it
Very good brand!! Love the clothes and their products! They are very good quality and very nice. It is expensive so its not accesible for everyone but it is a very good brand and would recommend it to others!!
Aalsmeerderbrug
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tommy Hilfiger is a really great brand. I have shirts, bags and sunglasses from this brand. I do think that it’s kinda expensive, but the quality is amazing. They make really cute and affordable T-shirts tho.
Kent, Gravesend
I love the girls tommy jeans range at Tommy Hilfiger they’re always coming out with really stylish tshirts and jumpers I just wish they weren’t so expensive!! I do have many tshirts though and I swear by them. I also have a knitted jumper and a few shirts which are really great quality!
Tommy Hilfiger is a great brand. They are a bit expensive and the quality isn't anything special, but the clothes look great. It's easy to find a specific look you may be going for. Their clothes fit really well, no matter who you are. Definitely one of my favourite clothing brands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt