Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
Newcastle upon tyne
I love this brand especially the Tommy girl perfume its such a fresh clean scent that brings back so many good memories Women's Tommy Girl By Tommy Hilfiger
Leeds
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Olivia H.
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Olivia H.
One of my face clothes brand! Loads of clothes to choose from and all are really good quality a little bit pricey but worth it as they last a long time and still look good, would recommend to anyone, really good brand
, Prestatyn
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Chloe J.
Love Tommy Hilfiger brought this swim suit and omg it’s perfect Tommy Hilfiger is great quality great price and worth the money that it’s great in person to the customer service you get is welcoming and I would recommend this brand I love it
Kent, Gravesend
I love the girls tommy jeans range at Tommy Hilfiger they’re always coming out with really stylish tshirts and jumpers I just wish they weren’t so expensive!! I do have many tshirts though and I swear by them. I also have a knitted jumper and a few shirts which are really great quality!
Norwich
A premium clothing brand with lots to offer. Often offering many unique styles. Tommy Hilfiger has many bold clothing items that are sure to make you stand out from the crowd. Clothing is always comfortable and lasts a long time.
Prestonpans , East Lothian
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Claire W.
I got this lovely jacket just before Xmas which is a pale pink. A really unusual colour for me. The jacket is super warm and has a massive hood which I love as it keeps the rain out of my face. Also waterproof . These are well over my price range which was £160.00 but worth it. Brilliant material and so comfortable too
England
I have a jumper/sweater from Tommy Hilfiger which I absolutely love! The colour is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is amazing! It’s so soft and comfy, while still looks really nice on. I 100% recommend this brand to others.
Have bought many clothes from tommy over the years the quality is always outstanding however this is to be expected with the price of the pieces. It’s a very reputable brand and have never had a problem with any of my purchases!
Newcastle Upon-Tyne
Amazing choice of clothing and great quality products. I have numerous T-Shirts from Tommy Hilfiger and would highly recommend. Some products can be slightly over priced but would still consider purchasing!
Sunningdale Avenue, Colwyn Bay
Love love love Tommy clothes! I’ve had numerous shirts from here and they’ve all fit like a dream and been incredible quality! While they can be on the more expensive side they’re definitely worth the cash!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt