Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
I have worn and loved Tommy Hilfiger since I was a child. The quality you are getting for the price is amazing! I usually buy new clothes seasonally and i donate my old clothing every six months to womens and homeless shelters and the quality is so good they still look brand new. They have a style for everyone and i recommend checking them out.
Temecula
Tommy Hilfiger is one of my personal favorite brands. They have nice designer quality , at a very cheap price. I would definently recommend all products out. There clothes are always comfy , and another plus is they have a million different styles for everybody!
The more modern styles of tommy Hilfiger are so cute! I have a couple of shirts from this brand that I wear very often. They are very stylish and not pricey at all. I highly recommend them to anyone. I like the styles with the Hilfiger flag the most
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Amazing style. Classic fit in goodies. Classic holiday and winter wear. I adore my husband's and son's winter looks from Hilfiger... Their colonges are super yummy and I can always find a polo I love. ☺👍
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Jennifer B.
En los 90 él fue uno de los primeros diseñadores en mezclar moda con celebridades, patrocinando tours para leyendas del rock como The Rolling Stones y presentando músicos como Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie y Beyoncé en sus icónicas campañas publicitarias.
Danville
I absolutely love Tommy Hilfiger. I love all of their products. If I see two blankets in a store and one is Tommy, you bet your bottom dollar I’m grabbing the Tommy blanket before the other brand even if it’s $20 more. I feel like Tommy just makes quality things and they all look luxurious, it just catches my eye in a different way than the other brands. I’ll also rep any Tommy clothing before I rep other brands. 10/10 service all around.
San Jose, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Used to love this in the 90’s but then the styles haven’t been very on trend. I do see models wear them lately, but it’s not the most flattering and not as good for street style. Outdated. See them too much in thrift stores.
San Jose, CA
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Marisol L.
Considero que la ropa que venden son buenas y duran bastante con el buen uso. Una prenda puede durarte bastante tiempo. Soy muy selectiva a lahora de comprar ropa por el material y esta marca vale lo que pagas. He comprado ultimate cosas para mi hijo y esposo Tommy Hilfiger
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by KATHERINE U.
Diseñador controversial, sus diseños son geniales además de confort , y gran variedades modelos para damas y caballeros ! Ahh también para niños , su excelente calidad marca la diferencia!! I love it
Williamstown
Tommy Hilfiger I have a coat from Tommy Hilfiger and I can easily say it is the most comfortable one I have ever own. Not only does it keep me incredibly warm but it looks so stylish as well. It is great quality and I have received so many compliments when I have worn it. Highly recommend purchasing one if you want to stay warm and look cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt