Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
They are a decent brand, but they aren't where they used to be. I remember when everyone wanted tommy hilfiger because it was the coolest brand with the nicest stuff, but I find now that they tend to just repeat the same styles and designs and don't really have anything new or even slightly different. They are good quality, but nothing special to pay $60 for, so I'd say unless you're planning on using the sweater or something for 3 or more years, go somewhere else
I have jeans and socks and underwear from this store, i find it quite expensive but the design is really cool and also the quality is amazing ,so i find it quite worth the price,would recommend !!!!
Dundee, Dundee
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got a pair of white baseball trainers for my xmas from here and they look so nice, but they hurt my feet at the moment as they are brand new so I’m hoping the break in, but the actual shoe and the design it great, they were pretty expensive but I do like them
I love this store. It's really nice for buying gifts for family when I go on trips back home and occasionally getting myself something. I don't shop here often for me because their styles are all so similar but I do own quite a lot of clothing from them such as jeans, tops, and even a dress and they are in as good shape. The quality of their items is amazing.
Cumaná
is an excellent brand and grown with this narca since childhood most of my clothes are from the tommy, the clothes are of excellent quality and I have always been able to donate because when I do not have any more or I just do not like it anymore, when I donate it it is always in good condition, just like the shoes and wallets, I feel it is a brand for young people and adults to always be well dressed but fashionable Tommy Hilfiger
Verdun, QC
This is my favorite clothing store. Their product is quality, it lasts a long time, and they often have great sales. I am curvier and they do accommodate larger sizes. I've loved every par of jeans, shirt, jacket,and purse I've purchased from here. Even their perfumes smell great. I would shop here again, and I would recommend them to my friends. They have something for everyone, regardless of your personal style.
I got a pink jumper from Tommy Hilfiger a year ago and still to this day its in top condition i love the quality of there clothes and the verity! sizing was perfect on me as it was a jumper i liked that it was skin tight but nice and roomy, i will be getting some more clothes from here for sure!
Grenaa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Adore this brand it is one of my favourite brands to buy good quality shoes. How the colours are played is very nice and minimalistic in a way I would say. The quality of clothes is very good as well they don't wash off fast. All the items from there are long lasting for sure.
Lancashire , Thornton
Such a good make a bit pricey but their clothing is such high quality. I buy from TK Maxx so it's a bit cheaper. I also like how the kids sections goes up to 16 yrs which is perfect for me as I can still fit and I imagine many adults could also!
Guatemala
I used to buy mostly this brand, is not that I don't loke it any more but they haven't been as trendy as other brands. But they are really good quality products, they last a lot. I even have shirt about 10 years old and they are in good conditions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt