BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsTommy Hilfiger
Women's Cosmetic/Make-up/Toiletry Bag, Beige Alpaca

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Cosmetic/Make-up/Toiletry Bag, Beige Alpaca

by Tommy Hilfiger

Zips Across the Top . Tommy Emblem On The Front . TH"s All Over . Measures 9"x7"x2" .

Zips Across the Top; Tommy Emblem On The Front; TH"s All Over; Measures 9"x7"x2"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger Women's Cosmetic/Make-up/Toiletry Bag, Beige Alpaca!
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
I brought this from burlington. I got it in a very good deal. Please buy these kind of products from burlington. No need to over spend
Elizabeth S.
Gallup, NM
La vi y me encantó la tuve que comprar lo primero que le gusto fueron sus colores pero es muy practica y se ve elegante
Chelsea C.
I like Tommy for their quality, and I got this on sale (or with a discount) and for that I would recommend! Only comment is that the color is almost asking for makeup to get on it, or for travel marks to make it look less pristine... which definitely happens.

Looking for your answer?