BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Floral Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger in the year 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Tommy Hilfiger. Top notes are pink peppercorn, green apple and violet leaves. Middle notes are sandalwood, hawthorn and musk. Base notes are fresh notes. see more...

• I got this as a gift from my mother at Christmas time and I absol...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
Tommy Girl is a classic, inoffensive and safe scent. It's fresh enough for work, fun enough for dates and noticeable enough to linger, but not induce headaches. It complements other oils, sprays, butters and/or perfume.
Liz T.
This is such a great perfume for anyone. It is targetted for younger consumers but I would say it suits anyone. The scent is not too strong but it does last all day!
Nicole L.
Visalia, CA
I love this sent.
It's so attractive and long lasting.
Have used Tommy girl since high school. I am always being asked what it is and that it smells amazing.
Violeta C.
I got it in a travel.
I just Love it, i`m a repeat customer of Tommy`s scents and i think they`re young, attractive and really long lasting.
I love this and the classic Tommy Girl, in this it`s my first time but i think i will buy it again.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this perfume really sweet I have tried tommy girl perfume before but this scent is amazing really compared to their original perfume really pricey but good value I would love to get this in full size
Amanda B.
Indianola, MS
Tommy girl perfume reminds me of my childhood! That'd what all the girls wore in high school! Would love to smell that smell again to take me back down memory lane!
deborah s.
Jackson Hts, NY
the fragance is very sweet so i would recommend for who like this type of fragance, the lasting is very good for the price i bought in marshalls for 20 dolars so its very good price
Camila P.
New Jersey
I'm in looove with this. I received it as a gift some time ago and it's still one of my favorites.
Emma J.
Bristol, Avon
I love this fragrance. It’s heady and warm with a hint of spice and cinnamon. It’s not overpowering and usually it’s on offer somewhere. It’s fairly different from most other tommy girl fragrances I’ve smelt and I’ve been a fan for years now and always have some.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the best blind buy I've ever done. For some reason I confused it with Tommy Girl... I know, I know. But I am so glad I got it because it smells absolutely amazing! It's a scent that I would categorized as unisex. It's refreshing, classy, elegant, but young at the same time. It's exactly as the title Eau de Prep. It smells like you're a preppy, rich kid in the best way. I love the bottle, it's affordable and either I can wear it or my brother, when we were in high school or now.
Róisín C.
I got this as a gift from my mother at Christmas time and I absolutely love it! I'm not into very strong perfumes and it's very light and girly. It stays on for a very long time and lasts for a very long time.