BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Floral Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger in the year 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Tommy Hilfiger. Top notes are pink peppercorn, green apple and violet leaves. Middle notes are sandalwood, hawthorn and musk. Base notes are fresh notes. see more...

• I got this as a gift from my mother at Christmas time and...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
deborah s.
Bradley Beach, NJ
the fragance is very sweet so i would recommend for who like this type of fragance, the lasting is very good for the price i bought in marshalls for 20 dolars so its very good price
Violeta C.
I got it in a travel.
I just Love it, i`m a repeat customer of Tommy`s scents and i think they`re young, attractive and really long lasting.
I love this and the classic Tommy Girl, in this it`s my first time but i think i will buy it again.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really love this perfume really sweet I have tried tommy girl perfume before but this scent is amazing really compared to their original perfume really pricey but good value I would love to get this in full size
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
Tommy Girl is a classic, inoffensive and safe scent. It's fresh enough for work, fun enough for dates and noticeable enough to linger, but not induce headaches. It complements other oils, sprays, butters and/or perfume.
Liz T.
This is such a great perfume for anyone. It is targetted for younger consumers but I would say it suits anyone. The scent is not too strong but it does last all day!
Amanda B.
Indianola, MS
Tommy girl perfume reminds me of my childhood! That'd what all the girls wore in high school! Would love to smell that smell again to take me back down memory lane!
Nicole L.
Visalia, CA
I love this sent.
It's so attractive and long lasting.
Have used Tommy girl since high school. I am always being asked what it is and that it smells amazing.
Emma J.
Bristol, England
I love this fragrance. It’s heady and warm with a hint of spice and cinnamon. It’s not overpowering and usually it’s on offer somewhere. It’s fairly different from most other tommy girl fragrances I’ve smelt and I’ve been a fan for years now and always have some.
Farook F.
dubai
A very nice fresh smell where we have citrus mixed with wood notes, making me feeling like this one is a teenager version of Boss Bottled. A very safe and pleasant smell. Hard to see someone disliking it. My wife just adores this
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
I dont know if its good for others but for me the perfume is very light and no last than one hour..
Its suitable for morning outings or college
Except that i didn’t like it so much , i prefer a heavy one ... thanks
Róisín C.
I got this as a gift from my mother at Christmas time and I absolutely love it! I'm not into very strong perfumes and it's very light and girly. It stays on for a very long time and lasts for a very long time.