suggested searches

Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl
48 Reviews
Seit 1998 mein Lieblingsparfum. Es begleitet mich so lange und der Duft wird nie blöd für mich. Blumig und frisch, leicht udb ein super schöner Sommerduft
Questo profumo è davvero molto buono, adoro la sua fragranza dolce e delicata,lo uso quotidianamente e ha un ottima durevolezza,lo consiglio a tutte le donne
The Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl cologne is a long time favorite of mine. I've used it for a few years now and like it more now than I did in the beginning. This is the longest lasting perfume I've ever used. It stays until you put your clothes (if you spray it on your clothes) in the washer. I would describe the scent as being fresh and feminine with a slight sporty note... If that makes sense. And a bottle lasts quite a long time since you don't need to use so much. And the price is jaw dropping considering the quality. Definitely one of my top 5 fragrances and I would recommend it.
This is a great freshie perfume!! It's super light and wearable but has surprisingly strong projection and longevity. To me it smells like rain with a hint of rose and fruity notes. I get tons of complements while wearing this, and you can find it for super cheap if you search around! Give it a try if you want to smell amazingly fresh all day!
My favorite for years in a row; If you love the tones Floral, citrus and fruity, this fragrance definitely fits you. It's a refreshing punch on your daily routine. I Just love this fragrance and definitely recommend it.
This is one if my favorite perfume.... it has a really nice clean smell to it... it definitely blows in the wind... love that you don't have to use a lot.... I always get compliments when I wear it its not too pricey... it think it's worth the buy... definitely recommend I'd you haven't tried. [product:tommy-hilfiger-tommy-girl-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-women-34-fluid-ounce-5]
[product:tommy-hilfiger-10109078-tommy-girl-by-tommy-hilfiger-cologne-spray] One of the best perfumes for hot summer days ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️😌☀️ So fresh, so soft, long lasting after shower feelings 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Love it and highly recommended this perfume 😍😍😍😍Best quality for not so high price 😉😉😉
This has been my go to fragrance for a very very longtime.Always gives a fresh feeling and the smell stays for the entire day.Its not too strong to give a headache like some others.
METROuy rico aroma,un poco dulce, pero se me hace para usar de día,me gusta,pero no totalmente...lo recomiendo más ,para mujeres jóvenes.
Este perfume me encanta para el diario, es fresco, tiene una aroma delicioso para mantenerte con un olor delicioso y todo el día