BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Design House: Tommy Hilfiger Year Introduced: 1996 Fragrance Notes: A Refreshing And Energetic Floral, With Low Notes Of Sandalwood And Heather. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Vicky C.
baton rouge
Old school but still a classic! It smells incredible and I really love it today as much as I did when it was first released. I would recommend as it’s affordable and long lasting. I shall always have a bottle on my shelf
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Holy crap it's the 90's in a bottle! If you didn't spritz this on yourself while watching TRL on MTV, we probably weren't friends 😂 I legit do not remember this smelling like "sandalwood" or "heather" as descripted, because I was a teen 💁 but I loved this stuff!
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
I've been wearing this perfume since Junior High. I always get 2 bottles for Christmas, and 2 bottles on my Birthday from my mother. This is my favorite perfume and the one I have purchased for a little over 5 years I'd say. Highly recommend this product!
Leslie O.
A classic fragrance that lasts for hours, sometimes even after you shower. This fragrance is soft and i prefer using it during fall/winter season because i think its lovely for the season. It is not overpowering and simple.
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
This is so citrusy. light and fresh. It makes me feel happy and energized whenever I wear it. When I have it, it's part of my daily routine,. It doesn't last very long on though.
Charé G.
Spokane
Tommy Girl is your basic scent in order to compliment your day. For me, it is nothing quite special but I have definitely smelled some perfumes that are worse.
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
I absolutely love tommy girl. I used to wear it a lot when I was younger so it's a very nostalgic scent. I recommend trying it. It's a classic scent (:
Carrie R.
I wore this religiously in high school. It's a good oldie for me. My mom also loves this scent. It's light and fresh, perfect for daytime wear.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite scent, I wear it on regular days and always get compliments on how good I smell, recommend buying it, it is also unexpensive!
Shastri P.
Blast from the past! This was my go to perfume as a teenager. It was fresh, clean, and sporty. It was so good, that I still recommend it.