Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Cologne Spray 30ml uploaded by Catharina H.Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Cologne Spray 30ml uploaded by Karla C.

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Tommy Girl is a declaration of independence. Refreshing, energetic and spirited, Tommy Girl is inspired by wild flowers gathered from the American landscape. The effervescent floral scent combines clarity with energy, freshness with spirit, and floral notes with a fresh sexiness. Tommy girl is refreshing - distilled from the freshness of camellia flowers, bright floral notes of apple blossoms and crispblack currant flowers. Tommy girl is energetic - a burst of tangy citrus accords ofmandarin and tangerine, blending with a crisp leafy green notes anda flash of spearmint. Tommy girl is spirited - a vibrant bouquet of intoxicatinghoneysuckle and cool butterfly violets entwined with desertjasmine, Dakota lily, the fresh sensuality of Cherokee rose and thesurprising tingle of magnolia petals - all wrapped with sexy notesof cedar and sandal wood and the airy freshness of wildheather. see more...

alicia k.
Canyon Lake, TX
Every basic girl from the late '90s to early '00s had a bottle of this for sure! Lol this is a very strong floral scent that either you love or you hate but I'm sure it used to be a lot of girls go to perfume back in the day. Now their are so many new scents out that I think my perfume palette is a little bit mature for this fragrance personally but to each their own.
Karla C.
I'm a little bit selective choosing perfumes and fragrances just because a perfume is something that represents you, I love soft smells. This fragrance is my favorite. I bought it this year and I would recommend it to anyone. The smells stays for a really long time.
Amanda H.
Huntington, WV
Tommy Girl was my go to... in middle school. The perfume is great for the younger crowd, and has a sporty feel to it, but to me it seems a bit dated and/or juvenile. This is a great starter perfume for young ladies, and will always hold a special place in my heart.
Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
I wore this scent when I was a little girl. It was my favorite. It's smells fresh but yet a little old fashion. I would wear this to the gym because it has a sporty vibe to it.
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I am using the Tommy since 1998 and I'm paying high price but not anymore! I have received orders. Fragrancex.com is Safe and Original Product Seller.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
This used to be my go to spray. But in my opinion is an older fragrance, and its very strong.
Catharina H.
vestervang 17 st th
I absolutely adore this perfume. The scent, the shape of it and the brand as well. When I run out of this perfume I would definitely buy this perfume again. I don’t know about the price because I got this one in a gift. I will absolutely recommend this.
Sunny L.
I've used this everyday for over 2 weeks and I haven't gotten sick of it (which I typically do with perfume). It has a classic scent to it and it isn't that pricey for how nice it is. I think it's fun and fresh and can definitely work even for everyone.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Tommy girls smells so refreshing and just clean love it definitely need to get this one back into my collection been a while smells good must get if haven't tried

back