BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Design House: Tommy Hilfiger br Year Introduced: 1996 br Fragrance Notes: A Refreshing And Energetic Floral, With Low Notes Of Sandalwood And Heather. br Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminds me of my High School years. The good thing is it's making a come back! It smells so fresh not heavy, a light scent.
Adilene M.
I love this perfume it smells so clean and crisp and it stays on all day. A little goes a long way. Used it all thruought my teenage years thinking about buying it again...maybe I will!!
Carla H.
I love this! It was a gift from my sister. I got it with a lip gloss and rollerball. It smells nice and sweet that is perfect for everyday wear.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
Tommy Girl perfume is that old school perfume that you just can't get rid of. It reminds me of high school so much. I don't think Ill ever stop owning. I don't necessarily use it but I love having it for casual days.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this in the mid 90's when I was a teen..all I could smell was lily's and rose..just yucky. I wore it few times & it was just migraine inducing. I ended up giving it away.
Suze V.
Calgary
I love the smell of this but its to strong for me i am more of a soft sent that is less powering