BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Design House: Tommy Hilfiger. Year Introduced: 1996. Fragrance Notes: A Refreshing And Energetic Floral, With Low Notes Of Sandalwood And Heather. Recommended Use: Daytime. see more...

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Cologne Spray
  • "I've had this set since about high school it still smells the same I like it but it's kind of strong. " in 2 reviews
  • "It was the !st perfume I ever started wearing and that was 16 years ago :) still my fave to this day." in 2 reviews
  • "Its not my total favorite perfume buts defiantly worth the try." in 1 review
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I am so excited to give this to my 13 year old daughter for Christmas! This has always been my favorite perfume. She would always want to wear some when she was younger. So when she asked for perfume for Christmas, I knew I had to get her a bottle for herself. I went with the smaller size, incase she got bored of it. It was well priced. I got it at Target. It’s not an overpowering perfume like some. And not a fruity smell either.
Jessyca V.
miami
Really love this smell! Always get compliments when wearing. Scent is strong yet soft. The smell last the entire day. Product is pricey but worth it. Bottle is very sleek and nice. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie H.
Houston , TX
Very feminine smell. I love to wear this everyday and the smell can last all day long. It can come off strong, but each to their own liking. A lot of product of course, & the bottle is gorgeous. It caught my eye from the beginning. Great for a gift!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Old school but still a classic! It smells incredible and I really love it today as much as I did when it was first released. I would recommend as it’s affordable and long lasting. I shall always have a bottle on my shelf
Sarah B.
Hands down my favorite scent even after all these years. Every time I see it I just have to have a stiff. Hope the continue to make this for many more years as I will be heartbroken otherwise.
Marylou C.
Im not gonna even try to lie I have been wearing Toomygirl since I was probably 16-17 years old and I am now 41 and Bieve me or not Ill get my reciept I just order a bottle from Sears a week ago haha I will always love this perfume, It has such a clean fresh smell like not other perfume I have ever smelled before...I cant tell you enough if you want a clean, fresh, not overbearing but strong smell of just beauty then this perfume is for you...You know that smell when you shower and your hair dries and all you can smell is that fresh clean smell??? What to me thats kind of like what this perfume smells like ...❤❤❤👍 5 Stars
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
This is a good perfume smells so great. Ii was a gift so I don't know where that bought it. This perfume I had long time ago when I was in high school I use to use it all the Rhine when I went to school and it was first time useing it I can't complain about this perfume it lasts long way recommend
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Holy crap it's the 90's in a bottle! If you didn't spritz this on yourself while watching TRL on MTV, we probably weren't friends 😂 I legit do not remember this smelling like "sandalwood" or "heather" as descripted, because I was a teen 💁 but I loved this stuff!
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
I love it, I love it, I love it, it is my favorite perfume, I love to use it, I feel fresh and youthful, every time I get back to buying a new one, it's a fragrance that I have many years using, and the truth is always Among my favorites
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
I got this as a gift and I liked very much. It's floral ish in the first moment, but on my skin - every skin is different - it smells different after some minutes. It becomes a sweet smell, which I like.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Does it smell good ?
Destiny D.
This is the same Timmy Hilfiger purfume that has been around for years right?
Maria I.
Is it good for evening or day wear?
Nina S.
Eu ando á procura deste produto será que cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar