Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by  Cologne Spray 1 oz

Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by Cologne Spray 1 oz

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Launched by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger in 1996 TOMMY GIRL is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of a refreshing and energetic floral with low notes of sandalwood and heather, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

• This is the same Timmy Hilfiger purfume that has been aro...2 Answers
Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by  Cologne Spray 1 oz
Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by Cologne Spray 1 oz
Angela M.
This was the first perfume I bought when I was a teenager. I loved how it manged to smell girly, without it being sweet or fruity like other perfumes were. While I don't think I would reach for it now that I'm older, I still smile whenever I smell this scent.

Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I love the scent. I was quite young when I was introduced to it and love it this day. I'm bad at describing scents, but pick up a sample if you can and see if you like it before you buy it
krystal t.
Spokane, WA
Love this sent have loved it for a while great brand and love the bottle and my boy friend were Tommy for men great for men or women love it
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I wore this as a preteen in the 90s. It was nice for that time but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone now.
Ashley C.
It smells really good not my fav perfume but would surely buy it again if I had the option. I love the way that it smells on my skin and I always get compliments while wearing it.
Destiny D.
This is the same Timmy Hilfiger purfume that has been around for years right?