Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Launched by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger in 1996 TOMMY GIRL is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of a refreshing and energetic floral with low notes of sandalwood and heather, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
Tommy Hilfiger TOMMY GIRL by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I love this perfume!!! It has a kind of floral, clean, fresh smell! The scent also lasts for me the whole day! It is a great signature day scent- hard to get tired of. This is always my go to choice in the morning!! I have purchased multiple bottle and definitely recommend.
Yari M.
Covington, GA
This perfume stays all day! The scent is good, wouldn't say its amazing with continued use can get bothersome to the nose (allergy). Its an all time classic!
Lacey w.
Benton, AR
Perfume smells great.... lasts a long time.. can buy at most retail stores.. good price................
Valentina M.
miami, FL

Uf, the best of the best perfumes I have ever tasted, I adore its aroma is so soft, I finished because I used it every day, it leaves such a divine smell on the skin. I really love this aroma.