Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl All Over Body Spray, 4 oz

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Girl All Over Body Spray: Refreshing, flowery fragrance Fun, youthful scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl All Over Body Spray, 4 oz!
Antigo
I found this fragrance by accident, but I absolutely love it. The fragrance notes according to their online website are: Camellia Flower, Apple Blossom, Blackcurrant, Mandarin, Tangerine. Grapefruit, Citrus Orchards, Honeysuckle, Violet, Desert Jasmine, Cherokee Rose, Magnolia Petal, Dakota Lily, Cedar, Sandalwood, Wild Heather You should definitely check the cap for spraying, bcuz I have had a few problems with the product not coming out, had to run under hot water and press the top continuously for a few minutes to get it to come out. Other than that, I really love that the scent lasts a long time and you don't need much. I found at limited Walmart stores, went to order online when I seen that Walgreens carried it. My local Walgreens cost is $9.99 for a 5oz can. I highly recommend this body spray.
coloradosprings
I loveeeee this fragrant ive gone though like three bottles Its not that hard to find but is is on the affordable side and the packaging is very professional and I just love Tommy hilfigers products in general I have very good experiences about this brand
Peoria, IL
Yet another product I love have liked for a. Long time ling lasting scent with a couple squirts is plenty enough wouldn't do a single thing to improve this product blend of soft scents woodsy I say have been buying for several yrs now definitely would buy again
Olivia, MN
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl All Over Body Spray, 4 oz uploaded by Samantha T.
Purchased at: Target
Favorite body spray. It smells so amazing and the price point is perfect, only $10. I like throwing this in my bag and spraying it on throughout the day. I get compliments and questions every time I wear this.
Elkton, VA
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl All Over Body Spray, 4 oz uploaded by Kathy L.
Have always love the Tommy Girl scent this body spray is great. Its a light spray. I take it with me everywhere.