suggested searches

17%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Questo profumo è davvero molto buono, adoro la sua fragranza dolce e delicata,lo uso quotidianamente e ha un ottima durevolezza,lo consiglio a tutte le donne
The Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl cologne is a long time favorite of mine. I've used it for a few years now and like it more now than I did in the beginning. This is the longest lasting perfume I've ever used. It stays until you put your clothes (if you spray it on your clothes) in the washer. I would describe the scent as being fresh and feminine with a slight sporty note... If that makes sense. And a bottle lasts quite a long time since you don't need to use so much. And the price is jaw dropping considering the quality. Definitely one of my top 5 fragrances and I would recommend it.
This is a great freshie perfume!! It's super light and wearable but has surprisingly strong projection and longevity. To me it smells like rain with a hint of rose and fruity notes. I get tons of complements while wearing this, and you can find it for super cheap if you search around! Give it a try if you want to smell amazingly fresh all day!